More fake white racisim..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More fake white racisim..

More and more of these incidents being reported every day..why are they doing this shit...??? time to start holding these fuckers accountable..its creating more and more division in our country..

A sailor who claimed someone scrawled racial slurs on his bed aboard an aircraft carrier —sparking a viral Facebook post in the process — staged the incident himself, the Navy said Friday.

Marquie Little, a 27-year-old African American seaman, posted photos to Facebook on Nov. 15 under an alias that showed his rack on the carrier George H.W. Bush covered in trash and racial slurs.

“I proudly serve the Navy and this is what I’m receiving in return,” he wrote in the post.
    “It’s not my first time being called a word such as that,” the aviation boatswain’s mate airman said in a phone interview later that month. “It puzzled me as to who would do it and why they would do it.”

But on Friday Cmdr. Dave Hecht, a spokesman for Naval Air Force Atlantic, said “a thorough investigation” conducted with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service found inconsistencies in the sailor’s account.

“A NCIS-supported command investigation following claims of racially-motivated vandalism aboard the (carrier) has determined that the alleged victim staged the incident himself,” Hecht said in an email.

The United States Navy does not tolerate racial discrimination of any form and the well-being of our Sailors is our top priority,” Hecht said.

Hecht declined to identify the sailor because he was not charged with a crime, but said the sailor had “received appropriate administrative actions and additional counseling and training.”

Sounds like he's wanting social media attention but your right. Shit like this adds to dividing our country more & more.

Comment

IMO racial equality in US, only a tale. Just need to think about - Niggers have their own parts of the cities, their own police, their own rules and lifestyle. White people anyway hate the niggers and wears a mask of tolerance because you can be punished by the law, if you say in open manere - I am racist. So, where is logic, you can say freely that you are a faggot but you can't say that you are a racist....goddamn why? Why for example one type of ants kill another ants race because it's normal. Faggots says the same, - "I am gay from the born, it's normal, the nature have a lot of gay-like moments"....OK, nature have also a lot of racism moments, where one race kills another race, and this is normal too. So why you can say that you are the fucking fagot, but you can't say that you an racist, why the faggots have rights, but rasists are discriminated!?!?!.

I think if I say same in US courthouse, they will be shocked and it can works, because law in US are stupid. =)

Yes, exist such guys, like I'm, who doesn't matter what are your skin color, generally you need to be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiHuaHua View Post
        IMO racial equality in US, only a tale. Just need to think about - Niggers have their own parts of the cities, their own police, their own rules and lifestyle. White people anyway hate the niggers and wears a mask of tolerance because you can be punished by the law, if you say in open manere - I am racist. So, where is logic, you can say freely that you are a faggot but you can't say that you are a racist....goddamn why? Why for example one type of ants kill another ants race because it's normal. Faggots says the same, - "I am gay from the born, it's normal, the nature have a lot of gay-like moments"....OK, nature have also a lot of racism moments, where one race kills another race, and this is normal too. So why you can say that you are the fucking fagot, but you can't say that you an racist, why the faggots have rights, but rasists are discriminated!?!?!.

I think if I say same in US courthouse, they will be shocked and it can works, because law in US are stupid. =)

Yes, exist such guys, like I'm, who doesn't matter what are your skin color, generally you need to be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiHuaHua View Post

What the fuck you say?

Comment

Tl:DR

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Da fuq

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X