• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My day so far at work...

Plane crash...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Who's cessna?

Comment

some dude flying in for a golf game... guessing he missed that T time. he got busted up real bad..but still alive.

Comment

crazy. are you out hunting or do you actually mean this is part of your job? you work in some waste facility where you clean up my piss and shit, why you at a crash site? get back to cleaning up the turds.

Comment

Think he OSHA or some shit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            crazy. are you out hunting or do you actually mean this is part of your job? you work in some waste facility where you clean up my piss and shit, why you at a crash site? get back to cleaning up the turds.
            Hey dick face..I run a Hazardous Waste facility...chemicals fuel paint medicine..not waste as in waste water treatment. Part of my job is also running a spill response team for any chemical spills or spills that effect the environment. So...plane crash...has oil n fuel. I assess the impact it has on the environment and recommend a course of action for cleaning it up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

HOLY SHIT!!!! look at local news coverage of this... fucking plane crashes in the woods over a mile short of air field..its in fucking pieces...they report a "hard landing" on the runway....:rofl::rofl:

Pilot injured during hard landing at Fort Stewart - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Comment

that's pretty much all modern news. who cares about facts.

Comment

I just read about this on wtoc right before I got on here. Looks nasty

Comment

Working...
                  X