• New Dave Palumbo Interview By Luimarco

Dave looking near death. lol

dave doing damage control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsqQO6gVeug

Damn bishh.. i was about to post this!!

Dave got schooled

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

nah he really didn't. i'm no big fan of Dave but i thought he overpowered Lui in this one. if you watch the whole thing he actually starts owning Lui.

Comment

They both bishhes

Comment

but al least dave has actually walked the walk. he may have looked like shit but still. lui has never played the game. the only thing he is good as is building a social media following. he knows absolutely nothing about the real world of bodybuilding. when he talks about AAS it's comical.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            but al least dave has actually walked the walk. he may have looked like shit but still. lui has never played the game. the only thing he is good as is building a social media following. he knows absolutely nothing about the real world of bodybuilding. when he talks about AAS it's comical.
            Lui does not talk to much about AAS.. he said it himself in the debate. He critiques about the persons physique just like we do. We don't have to have credentials to have eyes for example phil heaths gut while dave said he doesnt have a gut!

Now lets be honest for a second. Social media beats everything hands down.. its just the new generation and its evolution. No one is buying magazines and because of lui RX now got more subs and that is dave damage control to get more subs..

Its lui a sensitive biotch? Yes he is.. but he has the right of an opinion... no old heads of the dave palumbo era have use social media as much as the new gen that the following that lui has...

Its all marketing sub's bullshit...

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              Lui does not talk to much about AAS.. he said it himself in the debate. He critiques about the persons physique just like we do. We don't have to have credentials to have eyes for example phil heaths gut while dave said he doesnt have a gut!

Now lets be honest for a second. Social media beats everything hands down.. its just the new generation and its evolution. No one is buying magazines and because of lui RX now got more subs and that is dave damage control to get more subs..

Its lui a sensitive biotch? Yes he is.. but he has the right of an opinion... no old heads of the dave palumbo era have use social media as much as the new gen that the following that lui has...

Its all marketing sub's bullshit...

yea understood and agree BUT...

thing about listening and following Lui is a bit like going over to your neighbors house and asking him what his thoughts are on current issues in any subject. he's just a random guy that looks like he's never been to a gym. it's just funny if you think about it. kids see him as a bodybuilding expert and he's a lame cuck when it comes right down to it. the only thing he is actually good at and understands is building a social media following.

Comment

it's a bit like me starting a military youtube channel and giving my opinion on tactics and spec-ops because i own a few guns and watch military documentaries. yes i have the right to give my opinion but that opinion would still be worthless because I have no real experience.

someone like you who has actually been at war would take one look at my channel and laugh because you realize I know absolutely nothing about it even if i had a million followers. you would shake your head and say "i can't believe kids actualy listen to this joker".

that's basically lui. he don't know shit about bodybuilding. he looks at pictures and comments but he's given respect because he has a lot of followers.

i got news for ya bro, shows like Housewives Of Beverly Hills and Duck Dynasty had great ratings and tons of viewers. They were still absolute garbage shoes that made people dumber just watching.

Comment

Tru tru, but we have to accept the new generation...does not stop me from watching them both.
                  I rather watch RX more than lui even tho Dave can be a tool, but he got the knowledge when it comes to the drugs and gives out some good content in #askdave...
                  My lost respect for gregg.. not cause of the lui thing, but just how ignorant he sounds lately. Washed out has been tryinfg to be relevant

Comment

yea i haven't like valentino for years. broken record repeat repeat repeat.

Comment

Working...
                    X