SPAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAM

You mutherfuckers burn in hell for blowing up my notifications you!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

you!!!

:D

can you prove this fake news? i see zero spam.

Comment

need another mod to replace fat franky. he disappeared the day after thanksgiving, i think he ate himself into a heart attack.

i spend my whole god damn morning having coffee and deleting spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        need another mod to replace fat franky. he disappeared the day after thanksgiving, i think he ate himself into a heart attack.

And thats why u need me.. different time zones... when i wake up.. im full of spam

Comment

take care of your drug addictions and personality disorder and we will talk. i can't have weak minds in such a powerful position on one of the premier websites of the world. with great power comes great responsibility.

Comment

take care of your drug addictions and personality disorder and we will talk. i can't have weak minds in such a powerful position on one of the premier websites of the world. with great power comes great responsibility.
            lol... brah please... its not hard to delete such spams and what not...
            U cant fix personality disorders, can only treat it..
            Plus everyone here has some type of tard disorder..
            I just get payed for mine[emoji2]
            I will even be nice.... sometimes
            Gota learn to trust mann.
            I got this

Comment

id volunteer to help remove shit, i'm east coast usually 1st one on in the AM. I see a lot for a few hours before anyone gets to it.

Comment

:rofl:

funny, but true

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  id volunteer to help remove shit, i'm east coast usually 1st one on in the AM. I see a lot for a few hours before anyone gets to it.
                  I don't work. So i got plenty of time to clean up this shite site

Comment

Bori you'd be editing people's post, changing people's avatars, banning members etc based on your mood. :D

Comment

Bori you'd be editing people's post, changing people's avatars, banning members etc based on your mood. :D
                      Alright if u say so..

I might have some issues.. but that does not mean i would fuck with people shyt or banned them or fucked with them..

Thats yo job

Remeber im a fomer SSG united states army.. purple heart recipient.. hoahhh

[emoji6]

Last edited by boricuarage79; 01-04-18, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Shit is still up. Slow ass mods on this premier bodybuilding website.

Comment

why haven't you clocked in at the local CVS shit bird?

Comment

I'm up at 445am EST....Rip IS the other person up that early.

I just text you to take it off....besides, it's usually like 1 or 2 am when I do...so I like that instead

Comment

wut? you like what instead?

Comment

Working...
                              X