X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you editing sissy

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
      Be in all honesty you guys think this stuff just happens? No. Somebody or something is behind all of this. My theory is that there is a scoeity or a form of people who have complete control over these "natural" disasters. It's obvious California is infested with liberal fucks and needs to be wiped out and that's what's happening.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
      Fyi, it's the Crab People

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I fucking love this shit site:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

[QUOTE=Bouncer;792822]Know what's crazy. California is so big I haven't experienced any of that.

It's a bit like when people outside the country say "man America is scary with all those murders." I have never seen a murder in my life..

In other words rip, media is influencing your thoughts brother. Sure these things happen but just like murders the media makes you think you can't walk down the street without seeing it.

Now the Cali way of government is another story. You well know I'm not happy about their feel good bs laws.

Media makes it seem like everyone in America is some gun nut who has an evil AR-15 next to their tv or some crazy shit..

What kind of fucking alien tree you got there fella

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            What kind of fucking alien tree you got there fella

little bitch gun.... it looks cool but in cali it can only have a bitch mag..10 rounds..LMFAO..I got more in my .45:rofl: oh yea..ya have to break it down to change mags too...:retard::retard::retard:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              little bitch gun.... it looks cool but in cali it can only have a bitch mag..10 rounds..LMFAO..I got more in my .45:rofl: oh yea..ya have to break it down to change mags too...:retard::retard::retard:
              Im talkin about the branches next to that water pistol

Comment

Lol I'm driving n I threw such a hot fart I thought I left the seat warmer on

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  thats what the politicians say. its not enforced. i see guys with 30 rounders dropping mags all the time at the range. no break down required. i only keep 1 round in mag and do a complete field strip every time i change mags just to be safe. anything i can do to comply with feinstein. im thinking of adding a featureless fin grip just for fun. :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    thats what the politicians say. its not enforced. i see guys with 30 rounders dropping mags all the time at the range. no break down required. i only keep 1 round in mag and do a complete field strip every time i change mags just to be safe. anything i can do to comply with feinstein. im thinking of adding a featureless fin grip just for fun. :weights:
                    Bow down to the bitch son!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Media makes it seem like everyone in America is some gun nut who has an evil AR-15 next to their tv or some crazy shit..

For fucks sake is there a thread on this shit site that you don’t turn it in to a fucking gun thread?
                      Yes we get it! You got a god damn gun...shut the fuck up already. :slap: :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                        For fucks sake is there a thread on this shit site that you don’t turn it in to a fucking gun thread?
                        Shut up liberal California pussy.

Comment

Shut up liberal California pussy.

Bitch please! You bought a gun all of a sudden grew balls.
                          You don’t even balls to shoot a squirrel.
                          Then again you’ve been on test for so long you don’t have balls period! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            Get him Beast...Fucking guy probably can't even load a mag right or know .....Sports.... If he ever needed to use it:D

Comment

Safety first guys..

Comment

Safety first guys..

Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X