Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is how our childrens teachers are treated!! Wtf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how our childrens teachers are treated!! Wtf.

https://youtu.be/8sg8lY-leE8

whats the back story?

Comment

They apparently made a "statement" saying the teacher who got arrested was speaking out of turn or that there was no question/answer portion and she was disrupting the meeting.

I'm curious as to whether the school system there has a union.

Comment

Had to be causing a scene. We only see the after part, we can't judge from that. It's very possible she didn't deserve it at all. But it's also possible she was being an obnoxious asshole and disturbing the peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Had to be causing a scene. We only see the after part, we can't judge from that. It's very possible she didn't deserve it at all. But it's also possible she was being an obnoxious asshole and disturbing the peace.
          Or maybe they didn’t like the fact that she pointed out an issue of the teachers not getting raises but the superintendent did? Which still could be disruptive.

Itreminds me of the nurse who refused to provide a blood sample because the police did not have the appropriate warrant for it. The way the police handled that was unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
            Or maybe they didn’t like the fact that she pointed out an issue of the teachers not getting raises but the superintendent did? Which still could be disruptive.

Itreminds me of the nurse who refused to provide a blood sample because the police did not have the appropriate warrant for it. The way the police handled that was unacceptable.
            bringing up an issue they didn't like is one thing. but not allowing a meeting to proceed by screaming and causing a scene is another. after awhile she was probably asked to leave by the police and that's when she started a scene with the cop which led to what we see.

that's just my guess. she probably had legit reasons to be upset but the way she went about it probably was over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              bringing up an issue they didn't like is one thing. but not allowing a meeting to proceed by screaming and causing a scene is another. after awhile she was probably asked to leave by the police and that's when she started a scene with the cop which led to what we see.

that's just my guess. she probably had legit reasons to be upset but the way she went about it probably was over the top.
              Yeah. People get out of control at “public forums”.

Comment

I worry about the future. Especially for younger generations.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X