AAAHHHHHHH more cali bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAHHHHHHH more cali bullshit

Bouncer fuck you and your shit state....HOLY FUCKING SHIT...LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Homeowners association's open-garage mandate irks residents - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

HOAs are the worst. And how the hell did that 12 year old kid get interviewed for a news story about HOAs? Does he have Benjamin Button syndrome?

Comment

Keep your garage doors open all day? This isn't a Cali thing. This is some local town thing. Do they mention why they are doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Keep your garage doors open all day? This isn't a Cali thing. This is some local town thing. Do they mention why they are doing this?
        Some people were renting out their garage as an apartment. The reporter and news station didn’t do a good job of explaining that.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
          Some people were renting out their garage as an apartment. The reporter and news station didn’t do a good job of explaining that.
          yea i didn't watch video just read article. the writer must have been from some dump like Georgia. writes article, doesn't explain a fucken thing. the south..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            yea i didn't watch video just read article. the writer must have been from some dump like Georgia. writes article, doesn't explain a fucken thing. the south..
            Probably.

Comment

I hereby declare lipripper journalist and news reporter for cali.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X