Cosmos Season 2 Coming In 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmos Season 2 Coming In 2019

Second season with Neil Degrasse Tyson has been approved. Season 1 was great (though nothing could match the original with Carl Sagan in my mind.)

Bori you were talking about liking science docs/shows. If you haven't seen season 1 check it out. It's on Netflix.

Looking forward to it. Yeah, nothing can beat Sagan but Degrasse Tyson did a fantastic job with his version.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Second season with Neil Degrasse Tyson has been approved. Season 1 was great (though nothing could match the original with Carl Sagan in my mind.)

Bori you were talking about liking science docs/shows. If you haven't seen season 1 check it out. It's on Netflix.
      I seen season 1.. i fucks with bill nye too

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

didnt see the 1st season but I'm going to watch this...

been watching How The Universe Works series

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          I seen season 1.. i fucks with bill nye too

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
          If that bill Nye show on Netflix was on fire I wouldn't waste a drop of piss putting it out. What an absolute pile of shit that show it.

Nye has become a political whack job.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            didnt see the 1st season but I'm going to watch this...

been watching How The Universe Works series
            Well season 1 is a must watch.

Comment

Season 1 was great

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

for fucks sake...

if cosmos season 2 doesn't air because of this I'm going to rage.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...s-investigated

The renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson will be investigated by Fox and National Geographic Networks after allegations of sexual misconduct were made against him.

The religious news site Patheos.com published accounts on Thursday from two women who said Tyson behaved in a sexually inappropriate manner with them. Tyson was host of Cosmos on Fox in 2014 and a new edition of the series was to air on National Geographic next year.

Tyson has not commented publicly and an email request for comment to his representative was not immediately returned.

In a statement the producers of Cosmos said: “The credo at the heart of Cosmos is to follow the evidence wherever it leads. The producers of Cosmos can do no less in this situation.”

They said they would conduct a thorough investigation. Fox and National Geographic said on Friday evening that they had only recently learned of the allegations and were reviewing them.

Tyson is the director of the Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.

Comment

Cosmos Season 3 started last week scrum!

Comment

Working...
                  X