Fooked my back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fooked my back up

I have only messed by back up twice while working out. Both times on dead lifts and both times with super light warm up weight. I was doing my 2nd warm up with 225 on Tuesday and now I can't even bens over. I think my form must get sloppy while using light weight cause I just power em out fast so I can get on with my workout and don't pay attention like I do when pulling heavier. I tweaked it so I stopped doing deads and then went to work on some muay thai. I did a head kick and when my foot landed again I knew right away my back was gone. Going to chiro today. Any tips or advice from chronic back pain guys would be helpful.

Thanks ya filthy animals.

damn dude..rado..now you..wtf? hope its not serious bro.. I'm still nursing my shoulder too..we all ate the fuck up and broken down...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
      I have only messed by back up twice while working out. Both times on dead lifts and both times with super light warm up weight. I was doing my 2nd warm up with 225 on Tuesday and now I can't even bens over. I think my form must get sloppy while using light weight cause I just power em out fast so I can get on with my workout and don't pay attention like I do when pulling heavier. I tweaked it so I stopped doing deads and then went to work on some muay thai. I did a head kick and when my foot landed again I knew right away my back was gone. Going to chiro today. Any tips or advice from chronic back pain guys would be helpful.

Thanks ya filthy animals.
      Yea. Just die

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Did the same doing deads prob 12 years ago. Pulling around 550 lbs and heard a pop in my lower back. I tried deads since then but even very light weight starts to hurt it so I don't do them anymore. Just stay away from them. There are other exercises that you can do to hit those muscle groups.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Yea. Just die

You think you are a funny guy but your snark is just plain silly a lot of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            You think you are a funny guy but your snark is just plain silly a lot of times.
            Snark? So a nigga can come and quote under my comments some dumb shit... but when it's bori is wrong...
            Piss off guy!!!!!!!!! Try a gym

Comment

Yea. Just die

How come you have survived so long in naziville boricua?

Comment

Snark? So a nigga can come and quote under my comments some dumb shit... but when it's bori is wrong...
                Piss off guy!!!!!!!!! Try a gym

There are threads where people are giving shit to each other and that's fine. But if a guy posts about his messed up back, I don't understand why you had to post your response. I saw the other thread you are talking about and you stirred shit up first. It seemed all good-natured after that though.

Try a gym? That's funny.

Comment

How come you have survived so long in naziville boricua?

Comment

There are threads where people are giving shit to each other and that's fine. But if a guy posts about his messed up back, I don't understand why you had to post your response. I saw the other thread you are talking about and you stirred shit up first. It seemed all good-natured after that though.

Try a gym? That's funny.
                    What u weigh 140?

Comment

Try a gym? That's funny.
                      And for an engineer you blind ass fuck!! My son probably build leggos better than you...

Clearly epix started with me and I retaliated with a trolling post because well.. that's what i do!...

Get @ me Scrum.. i send you my workout plans.. might help with your shyt genetics...

U think im nasty try me

Comment

Try a gym? That's funny.
                        I agree with scrum on this one. My back being messed up really isn't a joke, it's a medical issue that is already affecting my daily life with just making it through the day. Gym isn't even a possibility right now. Sarcasm and joking is fine, and I am sure that's what you meant...however some people can take it and others can't. Death jokes are just a tad over the line though....especially since I just got over a tumor scare and had to take a lot of time off from the gym already due to that.

On a positive note my back feels a lot better after the chiro. Im going back on monday as well.

Comment

I agree with scrum on this one. My back being messed up really isn't a joke, it's a medical issue that is already affecting my daily life with just making it through the day. Gym isn't even a possibility right now. Sarcasm and joking is fine, and I am sure that's what you meant...however some people can take it and others can't. Death jokes are just a tad over the line though....especially since I just got over a tumor scare and had to take a lot of time off from the gym already due to that.

On a positive note my back feels a lot better after the chiro. Im going back on monday as well.
                          Pussy

Comment

And for an engineer you blind ass fuck!! My son probably build leggos better than you...

Clearly epix started with me and I retaliated with a trolling post because well.. that's what i do!...

Get @ me Scrum.. i send you my workout plans.. might help with your shyt genetics...

U think im nasty try me

When did I start with you bori?

Comment

When did I start with you bori?
                              Nigga i don't care. I don't take shyt serious... not on no forum @ least.. but you always got some shyt turd ruining the fun..

Soon as i become a Mod im banning Scrum

Comment

Working...
                              X