NFL Playoffs & Super Bowl 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs & Super Bowl 2018

Pats to easily beat Jags tomorrow. No contest. Gronk will win this game on his own. To big and fast for anyone covering him.

Eagles to beat Vikings in a hard fought battle tomorrow. Philly (my hometown) is simply a tougher place then Minnesota aka basically Canada. Eagles will punch em in the mouth. If the Eagles make any mistakes the Vikings will make them pay. 2 very good teams. This may be the best game of the playoffs/Super Bowl.

Super Bowl will be Pats vs Eagles. Pats will be the favorite and if I was betting on the game I'd probably pick them to win. But I'm gonna go with Eagles defense not allowing Brady to get comfortable. Eagles to win in a tough fought battle. Again though Gronk will be a big factor. Won't be easy for the Eagles.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Pats to easily beat Jags tomorrow. No contest. Gronk will win this game on his own. To big and fast for anyone covering him.

Eagles to beat Vikings in a hard fought battle tomorrow. Philly (my hometown) is simply a tougher place then Minnesota aka basically Canada. Eagles will punch em in the mouth. If the Eagles make any mistakes the Vikings will make them pay. 2 very good teams. This may be the best game of the playoffs/Super Bowl.

Super Bowl will be Pats vs Eagles. Pats will be the favorite and if I was betting on the game I'd probably pick them to win. But I'm gonna go with Eagles defense not allowing Brady to get comfortable. Eagles to win in a tough fought battle. Again though Gronk will be a big factor. Won't be easy for the Eagles.
    Lol.. Jags have the better defense.. Jags vs. Vikings Superbowl

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Philly? When have you ever claimed Philly? I thought you were born and raised NJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        Philly? When have you ever claimed Philly? I thought you were born and raised NJ.
        Born in Philly lived there until my mom met my step dad and grew up in South Jersey. In case you don't know, Philly is 5 minutes across the bridge from South Jersey.

Comment

Pats vs Eagles

Pats for the win, again....Gronk is too obvious. Pats will use different guys on the team to confuse anyone, as they always have.

Pats dynasty is almost done. Brady will win this year and comeback for one more. He'll retire here and be part of the pats organization. Like John Elway was when he left his team. And a few others who've done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Pats vs Eagles

Pats for the win, again....Gronk is too obvious. Pats will use different guys on the team to confuse anyone, as they always have.

Pats dynasty is almost done. Brady will win this year and comeback for one more. He'll retire here and be part of the pats organization. Like John Elway was when he left his team. And a few others who've done the same.
            Yea probably. They will have to double cover gronk leaving open other guys. He's a massive mismatch for anyone trying to cover him. There are faster guys but they aren't as big. The guys as big as him aren't as fast..

Comment

My money on the Jags....Gronk it's just one man...dude is going to get raped by defense.. he will not score once

Comment

Watching concussion... Great movie

Comment

Born in Philly lived there until my mom met my step dad and grew up in South Jersey. In case you don't know, Philly is 5 minutes across the bridge from South Jersey.

Nah. Didn't know they were the close. I've always wanted to visit Philly. Seems like a cool city, but tough as nails as you said b

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    Watching concussion... Great movie

Best Will Smith movie in a long time.

Comment

My money on the Jags....Gronk it's just one man...dude is going to get raped by defense.. he will not score once

Gronk is one man who's been triple teamed, and he's outdone them....gronk is a brute and that kid is fucking strong and fast.

One of my fav players to watch. Seeing him in person is a sight to be seen...kid is massive

Comment

The biggest factor will be Tom Brady's thumb...

Comment

The biggest factor will be Tom Brady's thumb...

Tom Brady is very important no doubt. But Gronk is a huge factor. They have to double cover him so that opens up other receivers. Either way Gronk is always a huge factor even if he doesn't score a single TD, he opens up other receivers to score by taking the heat off them.

Comment

Tom Brady is very important no doubt. But Gronk is a huge factor. They have to double cover him so that opens up other receivers. Either way Gronk is always a huge factor even if he doesn't score a single TD, he opens up other receivers to score by taking the heat off them.
                            Bro, Amendola is a fast mofo...and let's not forget about Hogan.

The pats have proven time after time that they can throw in 2nd and 3rd string, and win.

His motto of "Do your job"...literally is...if you do your job, then everything falls into place.

I get many haters are out there..but this team is something else. How they carry themselves on the field, in their community and their own personal lives.

Players have quit the team because they can't seem to understand the play calling or find it hard to memorize lol like wtf!?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Bro, Amendola is a fast mofo...and let's not forget about Hogan.

The pats have proven time after time that they can throw in 2nd and 3rd string, and win.

His motto of "Do your job"...literally is...if you do your job, then everything falls into place.

I get many haters are out there..but this team is something else. How they carry themselves on the field, in their community and their own personal lives.

Players have quit the team because they can't seem to understand the play calling or find it hard to memorize lol like wtf!?
                              All of that counts for nothing if you take Brady and Groink out of the equation.

Comment

Working...
                              X