Fuck you Flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you Flu

Haven’t been this sick in years. It is bad this year. Stay away from people if you can. All these dumb fucks send their kids to school sick and then they go to work sick. Fucking awful.

never had the flu once believe it or not. been sick but never sick like people talk about with the flu.

feel better dandy.

Comment

Cali is getting hit hard this year.

Well...I have flu like symptoms and I’m taking tamiflu. I didn’t go get tested because I’m cheap and the area I’m in is running low flu swabs.

I knew something was wrong on Sunday. Couldn’t get through my workout. Started antibiotics. No fever until this morning at 3am. 102 with a headache that feels like a fucking train hit me.

I hope you don’t get it. Just stay the fuck away from people.

Comment

yea i saw the news. they are setting up tents in hospital parking lots and shit.

Comment

Turbo, why would you take antibiotics for the flu?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

The flu is the worst thing and will make a baby out of anyone. The most you can do is keep up with the fluids and take OTC flu meds. Antibiotics won’t do anything for the flu, tamuflu only work if you take it early. The rest of it is a waiting game.

But I totally agree; people need to keep their kids and themselves home if they’re sick. Get better soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Turbo, why would you take antibiotics for the flu?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
              I didn’t and still don’t know I’m what I have. High fever and muscle aches started today, so I started tamiflu. I started a z pack on Sunday due to my symptoms and my history of illness. All of it is an educated guess unless cultures are taken.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                The flu is the worst thing and will make a baby out of anyone. The most you can do is keep up with the fluids and take OTC flu meds. Antibiotics won’t do anything for the flu, tamuflu only work if you take it early. The rest of it is a waiting game.

But I totally agree; people need to keep their kids and themselves home if they’re sick. Get better soon!
                I’m aware! Would have been better to start tamiflu yesterday, but still worth the money to start today if it can shorten it at all. I need to get back to work. Being off and being forced to lay in bed is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                  I’m aware! Would have been better to start tamiflu yesterday, but still worth the money to start today if it can shorten it at all. I need to get back to work. Being off and being forced to lay in bed is the worst.
                  Or you could go to work and get everyone sick! :rofl:

Comment

Your punishment for being a miserable pessimistic asshole.

Hope you get better buddy...keep those electrolytes up

Comment

Working...
                    X