Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good move Florida!!! Daylight savings!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good move Florida!!! Daylight savings!!!

I hope they pass this.Arizona. Hawaii are leading the way. If Florida passes maybe more will follow!!!

Florida may make daylight saving time permanent | Fox News

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Who writes these articles?

The headline says that they are going to be on daylight savings time year round, while the article says that they are going to be on standard time year round.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Who writes these articles?

The headline says that they are going to be on daylight savings time year round, while the article says that they are going to be on standard time year round.
      I was confused as well.

Comment

rips news sources are not the best. that said, i hope they stick to daylight savings time (summer time) and leave it there.

wasn't the whole point of the change for farmers back in the day? is there any benefit to it today?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          rips news sources are not the best. that said, i hope they stick to daylight savings time (summer time) and leave it there.

wasn't the whole point of the change for farmers back in the day? is there any benefit to it today?
          :rofl: its the idiot who has a degree in journalism who wrote it..and the collage educated editor that proofed it..:thumup:

Comment

Working...
          X