• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Jackson and Kai Greene East Coast Mecca

Jackson and Greene training together

https://youtu.be/G9ocRGfM8KI

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

didn't watch yet. where they training at? kai lives in NYC and Dex lives in Florida.

Dex is gonna be one of those stereotypes of a black guy who makes a bunch of money goes broke. dude is driving around in a car that cost him something like $6500 a month. he won't end up like Jay Cutler I bet you..

dex lives off his competition winnings. he stated in a few videos that sponsorship and all that is nothing like it used to be for bodybuilders. he doesn't get a check every 2 weeks or every month etc.. his only money comes from his competitions. granted he has made a lot of money in competitions he is like MC hammer in his ability to spend that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      didn't watch yet. where they training at? kai lives in NYC and Dex lives in Florida.

Dex is gonna be one of those stereotypes of a black guy who makes a bunch of money goes broke. dude is driving around in a car that cost him something like $6500 a month. he won't end up like Jay Cutler I bet you..

dex lives off his competition winnings. he stated in a few videos that sponsorship and all that is nothing like it used to be for bodybuilders. he doesn't get a check every 2 weeks or every month etc.. his only money comes from his competitions. granted he has made a lot of money in competitions he is like MC hammer in his ability to spend that shit.
      It was ok. Think it's an older video from last year... it's funny cause Kai mentions about Dex Car..
      Worth the watch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X