A leader with balls..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A leader with balls..

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that Israeli forces would press ahead with Syria operations despite their loss of the advanced warplane, the first it has lost to enemy fire in 36 years.

In Kiryat Shmona on Tuesday, Israeli Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman told reporters: "There are no limitations (on military operations), and nor do we accept any limitations ... We will respond to every provocation."

"We will continue to defend our vital security and other interests. And I would like to paraphrase the well-known saying: 'This is not the time to bark, this is the time to bite.'"

Netanyahu is a bad mother fucker. ex special forces. very smart, very dangerous. does what needs to be done to make Israel stronger. makes the tough decisions that aren't always "nice".

he lives by the motto.. NEVER AGAIN. i don't blame him to be honest.

Comment

To Israel and Netanyahu, "never again" means putting another people in a ghetto, taking their land and possessions away, disenfranchising them and depriving them of the ability to live and work in dignity.

Anyone see the breathtaking irony in the Jewish nation doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        To Israel and Netanyahu, "never again" means putting another people in a ghetto, taking their land and possessions away, disenfranchising them and depriving them of the ability to live and work in dignity.

Anyone see the breathtaking irony in the Jewish nation doing this?
        Yeah. I was confused as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          Yeah. I was confused as well.
          You wouldn't be if you been through that shit. You'd take on the attitude of protect me and mine and fuck the world. It's easy for us to be confused in a world of luxury. He cares about Israel and Israel alone and I don't blame him considering the stories he grew up with from his parents and grandparents.

Comment

So, he takes it out on the Palestinians? The guy is a criminal who has violated the Geneva convention with impunity. Under the watch of guys like him, Israel has gone from a loved country with almost universal support to an international pariah state. Israel should be the last country to have state sanctioned apartheid policies.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Palestine is not totally innocent.

I don't agree with everything Israel does but I can understand the mindset from a historical prospective. It is better to dominate then to be dominated. They will never play the role of prey again. They made a choice to be wolves because look where being sheep got them.

Comment

Palestinians have no country, no money, no power. The power equation is so asymmetric, it's a bit like, dare I say it, the Nazis in power in 1930s Germany and the Jews.

Comment

Palestinians have no country, no money, no power. The power equation is so asymmetric, it's a bit like, dare I say it, the Nazis in power in 1930s Germany and the Jews.

i get it scrum. but Israel does not think with the mindset of "fairness and equality" for others. they think about Israel and Israel alone.

again i am not defending what they have done. i'm just saying i get it based on the trauma of the past. do you think you would be the same man you are today if your past was full of violence, persecution, and death? i dont think so, i think your mindset would be different, i think you would be about self preservation and i doubt you would trust or care for "outsiders".

Comment

And that, essentially, is the tragedy of Israel. A people who should use their own history to drive a policy based on occupying the moral high ground, but instead, debase themselves by employing the same ethnic cleansing, apartheid and discriminatory policies that they have suffered at the hands of others.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

And that, essentially, is the tragedy of Israel. A people who should use their own history to drive a policy based on occupying the moral high ground, but instead, debase themselves by employing the same ethnic cleansing, apartheid and discriminatory policies that they have suffered at the hands of others.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
                      But can you blame them? Walk a mile in their shoes and try to think like them. I'm not sure we would do it any differently.

Comment

lol

Comment

Netanyahu was always corrupt. Obama saw right through him from day 1 and chose not to play his game. Obama was on the right side of history on his stance against Netanyahu.

Comment

Working...
                          X