4am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4am

Ever wake up well rested and ready to get up thinking it's like 8am only to realize it's 4am? Fuck sake.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Ever wake up well rested and ready to get up thinking it's like 8am only to realize it's 4am? Fuck sake.
    quite often actually:fight:

Comment

All the time lol

I hate that I'm up at 5am at latest, even on my days of laziness

Comment

i sleep well if i kill myself in the gym but my girl was off the last 2 days and she was tired as hell so we just hung out. but i think 2 days off from the gym recharged my batteries a little too much.

Comment

i sleep well if i kill myself in the gym but my girl was off the last 2 days and she was tired as hell so we just hung out. but i think 2 days off from the gym recharged my batteries a little too much.
          I'm up before my alarm every day...alarm is set for 430..I'm usually wide awake at 4... Waiting....lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

were you like that before you became a real man and went on AAS?

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              I'm up before my alarm every day...alarm is set for 430..I'm usually wide awake at 4... Waiting....lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
              Because you a billion years old

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

were you like that before you became a real man and went on AAS?
                Ive always been a real man..you faggot..I'm a proven verified certified awarded signed off got the paperwork VA approved combat warrior

:D:D:D:D..

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Because you a billion years old

and still look better then you...go eat a currywurst ya sausage eating fuck:D

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    and still look better then you...go eat a currywurst ya sausage eating fuck:D
                    My dad looks younger than you and he will turn 60.
                    You old bro.. like eon old

Comment

My dad looks younger than you and he will turn 60.
                      You old bro.. like eon old

fuck your dad

Comment

fuck your dad
                        Can't. He to busy fucking my mother

Comment

here i am again. sitting here at 4am like an asshole.

i slept great from like midnight to 4am but once i wake up my mind just isn't in that "time to rest" mode. fucken annoying. i try to fall back asleep but i just lay there like "yup, fall asleep anytime now brah.." lol.

now that i think about it, it seems to be connected to when i'm dieting down. i don't have any trouble sleeping in the winter time when I'm eating more and holding more bf%. when my diet is restricted though and i'm holding less bf I seem to be more restless. happens every summer when I cut down. when i first made this thread 2-3 months ago I had just started my summer diet about 2 weeks before. odd. in winter i eat fewer but bigger meals. summer i eat more smaller meals. wonder if there is a connection with my metabolism speeding up creating a situation where i am more restless? winter time i'm more in a hibernation mode or some shit. i also sweat a whole lot more in summer. that seems obvious but im talking about even sitting inside in the AC. i keep the temp in the house the same as it is in winter. 75 degrees. yet in summer my shirts are always soaked even just watching tv or whatever.

Comment

Nigga. I was up till 2 am. Playin this fuckin middle earth game!! Spend like 2 hours trying to pass a stealth mission. Made me want to throw the remote through the screen...
                            Normally I'm in bed by midnight and up by 7 cause its fuckin light around 5 am. And plus its damn hot.Get up round that time to take a 2 minute piss..
                            Winter I sleep like a log.
                            Could be diet as well

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nigga. I was up till 2 am. Playin this fuckin middle earth game!! Spend like 2 hours trying to pass a stealth mission. Made me want to throw the remote through the screen...
                              Normally I'm in bed by midnight and up by 7 cause its fuckin light around 5 am. And plus its damn hot.Get up round that time to take a 2 minute piss..
                              Winter I sleep like a log.
                              Could be diet as well

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
                              middle earth moredor? isnt that shit based on lord of the fucken rings?

Comment

Working...
                              X