Remington, one of America's oldest gun makers, files for bankruptcy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington, one of America's oldest gun makers, files for bankruptcy

Remington, one of America's oldest gun makers, files for bankruptcy - Mar. 25, 2018

When this company name comes up, I think of my dad's and grandpas pieces. Sad shit.

Sad but kind of like Colt they they haven"t stayed relevant. All the shit they make is still the same shit they were making in 1875 lol.

Smith & Wesson on the other hand has the M&P line that has been very successful. That's an old American gun company that knows what the hell their doing in the modern age.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Sad but kind of like Colt they they haven"t stayed relevant. All the shit they make is still the same shit they were making in 1875 lol.

Smith & Wesson on the other hand has the M&P line that has been very successful. That's an old American gun company that knows what the hell their doing in the modern age.
      Just sad shit.

Sig is the brand I love.

Wish I had my dad's 45 remi

Comment

It's sad
        For many of us Remington has been an integral part of our childhoods...but it shows if one doesnt adapt to the growing public's demand then this is what happens.

We're officially in a new generation. Things that piqued our interests, formed our enthusiasm for guns, isn't what these younger ppl want now...yes it's sad.

Comment

when you dont make a decent rifle or handgun for 30 years what you expect? there are a ton of great anmerican companies making firearms now. more then ever. LWRC, Daniel Defense, BCM, Rock River etc.. top notch shit.

Comment

Out of bankruptcy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKCN1II24T

Comment

Working...
            X