Marvel Netflix Midnight Sons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Netflix Midnight Sons

Marvel Netflix Announces MIDNIGHT SONS Series Featuring Ghost Rider, Blade, Moon Knight, And Punisher

In a surprising move, Netflix has announced a*Midnight Sons*series featuring Jon Bernthal's Punisher and Gabriel Luna's Ghost Rider alongside Blade and Moon Knight, who will be making their MCU debut...

It has been two years since a new show based on a Marvel comics character was announced for Netflix. In fact, many had assumed that*The Punisher*would be the last solo Marvel series since Disney revealed the development of their new*streaming service.

However, in a surprising turn of events, Disney and Netflix have announced a*Midnight Sons*show featuring*Ghost Rider,*Blade,*Moon Knight, and the*Punisher*(Jon Bernthal). Disney CEO Bob Iger noted that Disney and Marvel Entertainment ultimately felt that Netflix was the appropriate home for these supernatural, violent characters where they can receive R-rated series that respect the source material. This faith in Netflix and how they have handled their current Marvel properties led Disney to renogotiate their contract with Netflix.

In fact,*Midnight Sons*will essentially serve as a supernatural equivalent of*The Defenders, building off of solo series from each of the core characters before a common enemy leads the four to crossover and join forces. That's right, we will also be getting a solo*Ghost Rider,*Blade, and*Moon Knight*series!*Even more exciting, Gabriel Luna will be reprising his role as Robbie Reyes from season 4 of*Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., where his take on Ghost Rider was praised by fans and critics alike.

At a*recent*Comic Con, both Luna and Bernthal were asked for their thoughts on a cross-series team up involving their characters, and both actors reacted positively towards working together. Luna stated that he would love to star in a Netflix series with Bernthal's Punisher. Bernthal, on the other hand, said he was interested as long as the script was right. In another*interview, Luna had the following to say about*Midnight Sons:*

I think it'd be cool to see Blade, and The Punisher, and Strange and that whole Midnight Sons kind of run. And you have the Dark Avengers - you've got all these teams that The Ghost Rider slides into... I love that idea, that potential. As far as going and joining*The Defenders: they seem to have NYC and Hell's Kitchen on lock, so I'd just love to see more West Coast heroes, we could bring Blade out here.

The rumor is that Luna's Ghost Rider will make a guest appearance for several episodes in the second season of*The Punisher, with Robbie Reyes and Frank Castle running into each other while both independently pursuing a crime syndicate that it turns out has supernatural ties (hence Robbie's involvement).* Both characters will team up to take down a common enemy before parting ways.*Ghost Rider*will then essentially spin out into his own show, much in the same way that*The Punisher*spun out of the second season of*Daredevil.*

Are you a fan of Blade, Ghost Rider, and Moon Knight? Would you love to see them team up and get their own series on Netflix and crossover with other established MCU Netflix anti-heroes such as the Punisher? If you answered yes to these questions, well keep dreaming!*April Fools!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ehh. they are going to get punisher involved in too much shit. i'd rather they focus on the punisher series and continue to make it bad ass. focus on making the series as best as can possibly be done.

i'm not a huge fan of all the super hero's being blended together in countless series and movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      ehh. they are going to get punisher involved in too much shit. i'd rather they focus on the punisher series and continue to make it bad ass. focus on making the series as best as can possibly be done.

i'm not a huge fan of all the super hero's being blended together in countless series and movies.
      Guess you missed the last words dumb ass

Comment

good thing its no dream of mine. lol. april fools was yesterday dumb shit.

Comment

It was still 1 Apr in cali dipshit

Comment

nope you posted 3:24am cali time today. April 2nd assfuck

Comment

Working...
            X