Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bori My Brother - I have Found You The Perfect Job - Thank Me Later

Netflix is hiring professional binge watchers to rate their shows

Responsibilities include the ability to 'watch, research, rate, tag, annotate, and write analysis'

Imagine getting paid to wrap yourself up like a blanket burrito and hit Netflix's "continue watching?" button without any touch of guilt.

In fact, imagine getting paid to do exactly those things, to boot. The streaming giant is now hiring individuals to comb through its library of content, specifically the countless pieces of original film and TV that seem to be dropping every week. A professional binge watcher, if you will.

According to Esquire, a new job opening posted by Netflix is on the search for an editorial analyst of original content, whose responsibilities include the ability to "watch, research, rate, tag, annotate and write analysis for movie and TV content."
    https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8283626.html

The realist in me says this is just a way for netflix to "hire" reviews. If you are getting paid by a company to rate shows you are going to have more incentive to give better reviews then you normally would for fear of possibly losing that income for giving 1 too many negative reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Netflix is hiring professional binge watchers to rate their shows

Responsibilities include the ability to 'watch, research, rate, tag, annotate, and write analysis'

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8283626.html
      I read this. As much as I like to binge watch. I only do it in the evenings. I wonder how many jobless bastards will apply

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        I read this. As much as I like to binge watch. I only do it in the evenings. I wonder how many jobless bastards will apply

Mother fucker you watch more Netflix then anyone on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Mother fucker you watch more Netflix then anyone on the planet.
          And terrarium

Comment

Working...
          X