Shooting at YouTube HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting at YouTube HQ

Suspected shooter was a woman, and she is dead, officials say. At least three injured.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/03/us/yo...ing/index.html

Ban bitches��������

Comment

Feinstein not wasting a second. The responses to her are encouraging though.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/9...-california%2F

Comment

eye witness saying it was a female wearing a hijab. just pointing out that it wasn't some right wing white male gun nut..

also how could this happen in California with the strictest gun laws in the nation?!?

on top of that it was a GUN FREE ZONE!

Comment

SM has become a gun board. Shall we rename it? I can help with the logo and the redirects to the new domain name. Let me know...

Comment

STFU FUDD

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
              SM has become a gun board. Shall we rename it? I can help with the logo and the redirects to the new domain name. Let me know...
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Lol
                FILT!

Comment

Is FUDD and FILT some gun board slang? What did we decide on? SuperiorDesertEagle.com?

Comment

Is FUDD and FILT some gun board slang? What did we decide on? SuperiorDesertEagle.com?
                    highcapacityclip.com

Comment

YouTube shooter Nasim Aghdam was vegan who had complained about 'suppression'
                      Nasim Aghdam had complained YouTube was discriminating against her videos. A motive in the shooting has not been released.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-about-n862586

Comment

Geeezzz.. how I manifested!.. wake up in the morning and was like.. let's see which retard make a thread about the shooting... wack... shit site!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Guns r us. Gays r us. Shyts r us. Garbage r us.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Father of the shooter is saying he warned the police she was possibly heading to YouTube HQ and she was furious with the company.

Comment

I'm betting we won't see much more media coverage of this since the shooters profile doesn't fit the narrative. I would be surprised if this isn't mostly swept under the rug and gone after Thursdays news cycle. That or they will sort of scrub the info about it being a vegan with a middle eastern name and just call it another shooting.
                              Last edited by chuckz28; 04-04-18, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X