Conor McGregor in Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor in Jail

Brought about 30 thugs to act the fool!! Injured one of the fighters by throwing an object at the bus and causing lacerations to his face. This guy is a piece of work

https://youtu.be/63OCvuC-GSY

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is this a meltdown or media stunt?

Comment

Yea what's this about? Very stupid of him. Act like a professional. Mayweather should knock him out again. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Is this a meltdown or media stunt?
        It's very real! 3 fights got canceled for putting 2 guys in the hospital. One fighter multiple cuts in the face and the glass in the eye..
        The other dumb shit that was suppose to fight was part of his posse..

MG. Is facing multiple charges. He will get sued up the ass!! Loose sponsors and will prolly be broke in a few years

Comment

Midnight Mania! McGregor turns himself into police, will be charged with assault

Bringing you the weird and wild from the world of MMA each and every weeknight, especially when Conor throws a dolly through a bus window

Welcome to Midnight Mania!

Conor McGregor turned himself into police custody and is officially under arrest, as of 10:23 ET. He has multiple charges pending, per Ariel Helwani and NBC News.

This follows his wild day of*throwing a dolly through a bus window, injuring several, as he targeted one half of UFC 223’s main event, Khabib Nurmagomedov.*Khabib had confronted his teammate Artem Lobov*the day before over a video Lobov made in which he spoke ill of Khabib. McGregor flew in from Ireland, showing up unexpectedly on media day. He found his way to the bus with a cadre of followers, and, after picking up a barricade,*hurled a dolly through the window of a buson which Khabib, as well as several other fighters and managers were sitting. Michael Chiesa suffered multiple lacerations and his fight with Anthony Pettis was cancelled; Ray Borg had small pieces of glass in his eye and his fight with Brandon Moreno was also cancelled. Artem Lobov, who was with McGregor during the fracas, had his fight with Alex Caceres cancelled as well.*The UFC issued a statement*in which it stated McGregor would not be welcome at UFC 223. Dana White, with his typical hyperbole,*referred to the event as the most disgusting thing to happen in UFC history.

This isn’t the first aberrant behavior for the Irishman, who*slapped an official*and*shoved a referee*at a Bellator event last year, and allegedly got into a bar fight with the father of an Irish mobster,*leading many to fear for his life.*I*posited back then*we were seeing a familiar story, the descent of a superstar who has no higher mountains left to conquer. Graduating from*monster cans and fines*to dollies and jail time certainly supports that hypothesis.

Comment

That's nuts. Looks like a case of money not being enough, he needs to have the worlds attention.

Comment

So looks like Dana was gonna strip Conor of his light weight belt without even letting him defend it? I don't follow it so I don't know if true but if it it I'd be pissed too. Though Conor should have gone after Dana not the bus. Lol

Comment

So looks like Dana was gonna strip Conor of his light weight belt without even letting him defend it? I don't follow it so I don't know if true but if it it I'd be pissed too. Though Conor should have gone after Dana not the bus. Lol
                Yea you are a casual. U wouldn't know lol

Comment

You repeated exactly what I just said genius. I don't follow it.

Is thier more to it?

Comment

You repeated exactly what I just said genius. I don't follow it.

Is thier more to it?
                    Yes there is. I don't feel like explaining

Comment

Dana is known for taking belts away. I think most is publicity but it's in their contract that they need to defend their title and if not, be prepared to be stripped of it.

Regardless, this UFC is a joke now. Nothing but bs....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Conor McGregor charged with three counts of assault, one count of criminal mischief for bus attack

Comment

Street cred. Pay some fines cause he has money he won't do time then they hype a fight and replay this event as a way to build interest and get people to tune it. WWE style. Smart buisness. LoL @ stupid ass bori buying the bs. This is the game son. I'll educate you more on the situation later.

Comment

You are clueless in the MMA game, but I will leave it @ that. Again you are a casual; probably not even a casual. No one said he was going to prison!

The 4 charges hes going to court for today will have minimal effect on his career
                            (Example Jon Jones). It will be when people start to sue him, fighters for damage/purse bus company for damages potential ufc law suit and loads more potential suits could cost millions. New York lawyers are going to eat that shit up

This had nothing to do with the title being stripped from him. He hasn't fought in over 500 days, so he knew that was coming. So know the facts son. I wouldn't want to get punched in the face either if I just made 100mil and land sponsors like burger king etc.

Been following MMA since you were still pre highschool

And do you really think sending people to the hospital is an act?

Comment

bro i've watched about 4 UFC events in my life. i know infinitly more about the MMA game then you could ever imagine.

on top of that, standard PS4 absolutely destroys the Xbox One X on all levels.

lets just agree to disagree. we both have very strong opinions on these matters.

Comment

Working...
                              X