The Quiet Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Quiet Place

I’m not big into scary movies but The Quiet Place is more of a thriller. I think it was pretty damn good and was unique in how they laid out the “scary” parts. Think of any M Night Shyamalan movie, but better.

Also, if you’re a loud chewer or heavy breather, don’t go watch this in theaters. You will probably get punched in the throat. There is no dialog or loud-ish background music/sounds for about 70% of this movie.

never heard of it but trailer looks great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=rqEnM25BsNQ

Comment

movie is blowing up in theaters. all reviews are saying it's top notch. i have high hopes.

Comment

Saw it, like it. It's different. Not exactly a horror movie by my definition. Tough to explain without giving anything away.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
          Saw it, like it. It's different. Not exactly a horror movie by my definition. Tough to explain without giving anything away.
          I agree. I would call this more of a thriller? You learn what’s going on pretty early in the movie but it’s how the characters handle everything which made me experience anxiety the rest of the movie.

Comment

movie is bad ass. love the way it's done. you don't even need subtitles for the sign language.

HD version. Watch A Quiet Place (2018) Full Online - M4Ufree

Comment

the end pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                the end pissed me off.

When are you not pissed off? It was a great movie and the ending was frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                  When are you not pissed off? It was a great movie and the ending was frustrating.
                  Bothered me more than the kid at the start

Comment

That movie sucked balls.
                    Guy pays attention to every single tiniest detail floors were painted and he left a big ass bent nail where they exactly have to step?
                    And the bitch wouldn’t take one step back to see what god damn sack got snagged on.
                    And you mean the tell me not one smart mother fucker around the world out of billions of people, let it be a scientist or a smart military mother fucker didn’t think of using a sonic sound to get rid of those fuckers?
                    And how many shotgun shells do you think she has before she runs out and the rest of the family gets eaten?
                    Get the fuck out!
                    You guys movie taste sucks! Remind me not to see the movies that you like.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                      That movie sucked balls.
                      Guy pays attention to every single tiniest detail floors were painted and he left a big ass bent nail where they exactly have to step?
                      And the bitch wouldn’t take one step back to see what god damn sack got snagged on.
                      And you mean the tell me not one smart mother fucker around the world out of billions of people, let it be a scientist or a smart military mother fucker didn’t think of using a sonic sound to get rid of those fuckers?
                      And how many shotgun shells do you think she has before she runs out and the rest of the family gets eaten?
                      Get the fuck out!
                      You guys movie taste sucks! Remind me not to see the movies that you like.
                      Wait. Of all the things that pissed you off, those were the things? The guy wasn’t a scientist, he was a farmer (they lived on a farm) and there were only 3 known creatures so they didn’t need many shotgun shells, which they probably had a lot of because they live in rural america and owned a farm as well as looted the nearby stores.

I was most irritated about the fact that the dad knew the waterfall was a safe place for sound and noise but didn’t move the family there and insisted on staying at the farm. The story definitely could have been better but it was the acting, in my opinion, that made this movie good.

Comment

Wait. Of all the things that pissed you off, those were the things? The guy wasn’t a scientist, he was a farmer (they lived on a farm) and there were only 3 known creatures so they didn’t need many shotgun shells, which they probably had a lot of because they live in rural america and owned a farm as well as looted the nearby stores.

I was most irritated about the fact that the dad knew the waterfall was a safe place for sound and noise but didn’t move the family there and insisted on staying at the farm. The story definitely could have been better but it was the acting, in my opinion, that made this movie good.
                        There was definitely more then 3. You can see like 20 running into the house on the security monitor at the end. I liked it overall though. Great acting, great suspence.

Moving away from your place of shelter to a fucken river isn't really possible. Especially considering you'd have to somehow build a new shelter without making noise. Lol

Comment

Why the hell did she knocked up again? And how come she never fed the baby? not once! She popped him out and put him in the box. Lol
                          Bike the alien walking towards her and the baby was making noises I kept yelling a the tv...BITCH PUT THE BABY ON THE TIT!
                          And like bouncer said, there more then three they were running to the house.
                          Hell they the entire humanity how can it be only three? Lol.

Comment

I'm with beast.. I'm gonna get a box of dohnuts and we gonna watch some john wayne clint eastwood movies...:D

Comment

I can see Bouncer at the snack bar at a movie...Ill have a large protein shake with two extra scoops of creatine please:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X