Refugees Being Targeted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refugees Being Targeted

I guess this is the latest situation on social media where I live. The incident happened about 300 meters from where I live; at the river we normally hang out during the summer.
    Most of the time people are chilling, kids playing and plenty of grilling.

A female posted the incident in German so I will not post that as 99 percent of you will not understand, but to make the long story short. The German cops came to target the Africans and made them strip down. While "others" around were smoking weed.
    She confronted the police, but basically was told to shut up and mind her business.

An American dude posted this comment

Today on the river bank of the Neckar I was witness to this same problem. Coming from the US I am accustomed to, better even expect that, police officers will discriminate, racially profile, and overstep their boundaries. Out of all of the people on the Neckar several Africans and Middle Eastern young men were targeted. When the search was over and they found nothing, the Africans came back to tell us how they have escaped persecution in their country only to meet more of it in their quest for a better life. So many Germans witnessed this. So many did nothing. A few even laughed and shrugged their shoulders as if this was expected. When Lizzy Noneofurbiz confronted the police she was pushed and told to leave. As we left we saw the police searching the some of the same young men again. Once again we were told to leave. "Weg!" It saddens me that people who have left difficult circumstances are now subject to continual searches and harassment simply because of the color of their skin. We are one race. One blood.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

it's a hard topic. being a centrist, once again i can see both sides.

on the one hand when you see something like that it doesn't feel like a free and modern democracy. it feels wrong, it feels ugly.

on the other hand the crime rate in Germany has absolutely sky rocketed since Germany opened the flood gates a few years ago to refugees. there can be no debate about that bro. all the statistics and facts are very clear.

Comment

This has been happening way before refugees got here. I remember when I first move to this city several years ago and I was stopped and bag searched numerous times...
      I seen cops literally make a u-turn just to stop me. All because I look suspect. Till I start spitting some merica and they back off..
      They never physically search me cause I told them to fuck off, but I let them see my bag if they asked.. I ain't got shit to hide

Comment

Have they released any info on the driver of that truck that hit those people yesterday? Who was he?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Have they released any info on the driver of that truck that hit those people yesterday? Who was he?
          Some crazy german

Comment

Working...
          X