Kanye West New Song Attacks The Democratic Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West New Song Attacks The Democratic Party

Rap megastar Kanye West released a new song on Saturday sending what could be considered one of the boldest political statement’s in rap history — questioning black Americans’ near-monolithic support of the Democratic Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VyYv0cjrtk

Love it

Comment

Kanye is the best I remember when he stormed the stage and took the Mic from Taylor swift lmao "Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time"

Comment

it's a good point kanye brings up. nobody has a problem with rappers talking about selling drugs, shooting people, fucken bitches etc.. but the second you have a different opinion on things you are expected to fall in line on like politics everyone has a meltdown.

Comment

He's a huge Trump supporter. Kind of funny! Wonder if this will hurt is career?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            He's a huge Trump supporter. Kind of funny! Wonder if this will hurt is career?
            Hasn't hurt his career yet and shouldn't. I just think he's doing it for attention, dude is an attention whore. I doubt he really even follows any politics.

Comment

Originally posted by RamboStallone View Post
              Hasn't hurt his career yet and shouldn't. I just think he's doing it for attention, dude is an attention whore. I doubt he really even follows any politics.
              he definitely follows politics. he's got too strong of an opinion in both his lyrics and his rants on stage the last few years.

he may be doing it for attention but he definitely believes in what he's saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                he definitely follows politics. he's got too strong of an opinion in both his lyrics and his rants on stage the last few years.

he may be doing it for attention but he definitely believes in what he's saying.
                I stopped following Kanye and politics lol so I'm out of the loop for sure.

Comment

“Black people have a tendency to focus and march when a white person kills a black person or wears a hat, but when it’s 700 kids being killed in Chicago it’s O.K. … There’s been more focus and more marches about whites killing blacks than kids in Chicago killing each other,”

- Kanye West

LOL @ people trying to take his "slavery is a choice" comment out of context. He wasn't saying slavery in it's day was a choice like the media is trying to imply. His point was that black people still hold onto slavery of the past as a way to excuse their current situation. By doing so they are enslaving themselves mentally from moving forward. His very basic point was to stop living in the past and focus on living for the future. That's the actual context of what he was saying, not the fake fuck news spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    “Black people have a tendency to focus and march when a white person kills a black person or wears a hat, but when it’s 700 kids being killed in Chicago it’s O.K. … There’s been more focus and more marches about whites killing blacks than kids in Chicago killing each other,”

- Kanye West

LOL @ people trying to take his "slavery is a choice" comment out of context. He wasn't saying slavery in it's day was a choice like the media is trying to imply. His point was that black people still hold onto slavery of the past as a way to excuse their current situation. By doing so they are enslaving themselves mentally from moving forward. His very basic point was to stop living in the past and focus on living for the future. That's the actual context of what he was saying, not the fake fuck news spin.
                    100% truth here. I'm from Chicago, I have met people who knew Kanye. I worked on 79th street some years ago close to 79th and May where he used to live. Every night someone would get killed. Some guys in a car got shot up once during the day, we literally watched them dying as the car rolled down the street and eventually off the road. Witnessed some middle school girls fighting in the street with pipes and knives once, we literally locked the door lol. Almost got stuck up by a minor. You name it lol. Crazy ass shit.

Comment

Originally posted by RamboStallone View Post
                      100% truth here. I'm from Chicago, I have met people who knew Kanye. I worked on 79th street some years ago close to 79th and May where he used to live. Every night someone would get killed. Some guys in a car got shot up once during the day, we literally watched them dying as the car rolled down the street and eventually off the road. Witnessed some middle school girls fighting in the street with pipes and knives once, we literally locked the door lol. Almost got stuck up by a minor. You name it lol. Crazy ass shit.

That’s a big nopers for me bud. Lol I’ll just stay in my little small town

Comment

Working...
                      X