• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childish Gambino Music Video

https://youtu.be/VYOjWnS4cMY

Genius

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Donald Glover is a genius. Then music videos conveys more messages in 5 minute than any movie I’ve watched in th last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      Donald Glover is a genius. Then music videos conveys more messages in 5 minute than any movie I’ve watched in th last 5 years.
      Watched the video like 10 times... sadly some people won't understand the message behind it

Comment

Very clever guy, very talented no doubt. His message is powerful.

But as you pointed out bori, people are fucken dumb. They are saying this is the "anti kanye" song. it's actually not. Glover talks about black complicity and points out the irony of rap glorifying violence, drugs, and gangs in the black community. this is exactly kanye's point. the 2 rappers are saying the same thing in this regard.

notice I called him Glover. i refuse to call him by his dumb ass rap name. he is far too talented to have such a stupid fucken rap name. who the fuck came up with that shit. fuck sake. "my new rap name shall be dogshit Genovese"!! "Childish Gambino" should be reserved for a dogshit rapper with zero talent like Soulja Boy, not someone as brilliant as Glover.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

But as you pointed out bori, people are fucken dumb. They are saying this is the "anti kanye" song. it's actually not. Glover talks about black complicity and points out the irony of rap glorifying violence, drugs, and gangs in the black community. this is exactly kanye's point. the 2 rappers are saying the same thing in this regard.

notice I called him Glover. i refuse to call him by his dumb ass rap name. he is far too talented to have such a stupid fucken rap name. who the fuck came up with that shit. fuck sake. "my new rap name shall be dogshit Genovese"!! "Childish Gambino" should be reserved for a dogshit rapper with zero talent like Soulja Boy, not someone as brilliant as Glover.
          His dad

Comment

He said this is the last album as Childish Gambino. The name came from a Wu Tang rap name generator thing.

Comment

Maybe similar ideals, but Kanye is an attention whore. Donald Glover is actually intelligent and multi talented.

Treating the firearms with more care than the deceased is one strong fucking message.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                Maybe similar ideals, but Kanye is an attention whore. Donald Glover is actually intelligent and multi talented.

Treating the firearms with more care than the deceased is one strong fucking message.
                I don't think it's fair to imply Kanye isn't intelligent. Eccentric possibly. Stupid no way.

And I think it's fair to say almost everyone in Hollywood/music industry is an attention whore.

Comment

Comment

gotta be honest, definitely got a fruity vibe from him in the video.

Comment

gotta be honest, definitely got a fruity vibe from him in the video.
                      Do you understand the meaning behind that dance?

Comment

Not just the dance. Just the way he carries himself in the video. Doesn't strike me as a man's man that's for sure. Seems like the type that hangs out at Starbucks. Lol

But no, I don't know the specifics on the dance.

Comment

Not just the dance. Just the way he carries himself in the video. Doesn't strike me as a man's man that's for sure. Seems like the type that hangs out at Starbucks. Lol

But no, I don't know the specifics on the dance.
                          I think all multi talented people come out as a lil weird... reason why they have such talent...
                          But when I first saw the video. I was like. He needs to lift!!lol

Comment

Yea first thing I thought was put your shirt back on homey lol

Comment

gwara gwara African dance

Comment

Working...
                              X