So yesterday I had a cheat snack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So yesterday I had a cheat snack

I had to buy some 1/2 n 1/2 for coffee..I was craving something... Normally I'm good about that shit..but..I happened to walk down the cereal isle, and thats where I fucked up..:D I saw a big box of Apple Jacks..I was like fuck it!..Got that shit home and got a big 16 oz plastic cup full and munched on it dry..shit was good...so I got another cup...next thing I know..the whole fucking box was empty:thumup::thumup::thumup:

Fuck yea!!! felt like shit 30 min later:rofl::rofl:

Apple Jack's isn't a cheat meal. It's a child's breakfast. Are you a child? No? Fuck yourself.

Men eat pizza and strombolis you cuck.

Comment

My cheat meal was on Sunday. There's a local pub that has amazing food. Ordered a dozen hot wings, and a bacon jalapeno cheeseburger, and a huge piece of cheesecake (my wife made) with ice cream. It was awesome! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Apple Jack's isn't a cheat meal. It's a child's breakfast. Are you a child? No? Fuck yourself.

Men eat pizza and strombolis you cuck.
        Go back to the 2nd grade and learn how to read you stupid fucking Italian.....:retard: where do I say cheat meal anyplace you dumb fuck? It clearly states..SNACK!!:agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          My cheat meal was on Sunday. There's a local pub that has amazing food. Ordered a dozen hot wings, and a bacon jalapeno cheeseburger, and a huge piece of cheesecake (my wife made) with ice cream. It was awesome! :D
          This is a worthy meal.

Fucken apple Jack's. Fuck sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            This is a worthy meal.

Fucken apple Jack's. Fuck sake.
            Fuck yes...them mother fuckers we're good too.,I guess because I ate the whole box it could be a meal....lmao...but that's just a snack for a real man

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Da fuck is a cheat snack?... do u even diet LiP. . Aren't you trying to be huge like nasar?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I would of love to take a wiff of your toilet afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Da fuck is a cheat snack?... do u even diet LiP. . Aren't you trying to be huge like nasar?

I normally don't snack..so it was a cheat snack...like you eating gummie bears on the way to the gym:D

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    I would of love to take a wiff of your toilet afterwards

I blow the toilet up after cheat meals. Splatter markers all over the place!

Comment

I blow the toilet up after cheat meals. Splatter markers all over the place!
                      Had diaherrea 4 days. Should of joined me

Comment

This was me after my cheat meal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4eFMgN9ccU

Comment

Working...
                        X