Virtue Signaling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtue Signaling

Anyone else sick of these virtue signaling fake fucks on social media, the 24 hour news networks, and Hollywood? They pretend to care about a subject with extreme passion so they can get some brownie points from the their friends and the general public but in reality they don't actually give 2 shits. This shit is getting worse by the day.

Paul Watson shows it best.. shits brilliant and hilarious. He exposes these fake fucks like nobody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JB0hNxuq9M

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Anyone else sick of these virtue signaling fake fucks on social media, the 24 hour news networks, and Hollywood? They pretend to care about a subject with extreme passion so they can get some brownie points from the their friends and the general public but in reality they don't actually give 2 shits. This shit is getting worse by the day.

Paul Watson shows it best.. shits brilliant and hilarious. He exposes these fake fucks like nobody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JB0hNxuq9M
    That's been known they do this shit for years as I'm sure your aware. But say something about it...lmao...your the bad guy...they are nothing but self centered hyprocrates... But the best part....it's the idiots who fall for what they say or promote...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      That's been known they do this shit for years as I'm sure your aware. But say something about it...lmao...your the bad guy...they are nothing but self centered hyprocrates... But the best part....it's the idiots who fall for what they say or promote...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      yea i know it's always been a thing but it's reached epidemic levels the last few years. Social media serves a purpose but it has come with massive side effects. fake fucks get a voice, news networks reporting virtue signaling opinions instead of simply reporting the news as it happens. news networks have been reduced to literally reporting on tweets for fuck sake.

fox news is the pro trump news network. cnn and msnbc is the anti trump network. they report on nothing else. i had msnbc on this morning for about an hour. not a single word about world news. just repeating over and over trump trump trump. had to turn on BBC America to get some in depth reporting on things going on outside our border. fucken sad.

Comment

The very definition of Virtue Signaling.

This is going to backfire spectacularly. I cannot wait to see the mess that comes from this cluster fuck.

Starbucks Says Anyone Can Now Sit In Its Cafes -- Even Without Buying Anything

Dominique Mosbergen,HuffPost

Starbucks announced a new policy of inclusivity on Saturday that will permit anyone to sit in its cafes or use the stores’ restrooms, regardless of whether they’ve bought anything, The Associated Press reported.

The move comes weeks after one of the coffee chain’s stores in Philadelphia incited outrage for calling the police on two black men who had not made a purchase while they waited for a friend to arrive.

“We are committed to creating a culture of warmth and belonging where everyone is welcome,” the company said in a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          The very definition of Virtue Signaling.

This is going to backfire spectacularly. I cannot wait to see the mess that comes from this cluster fuck.
          yep..they going from preppy geek squad to homeless scumbags begging for money to get a latte...LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            yep..they going from preppy geek squad to homeless scumbags begging for money to get a latte...LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:
            And those very same geeks who pride themselves on "tolerance and understanding" will soon show their true colors once they are forced to sit in a shop next to the smell of BO and asshole from rotting bums. Lmfao

Comment

Working...
            X