X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rx Muscle Interview: Regan Grimes

https://youtu.be/Jyf68xZNToc

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So pretty much the kuwait team had a vision. A goal, to make regan 350 pounds lol.. wtf!! I would run too!

Comment

Bump...

He said everything they did over there was hardcore and he meant the drugs (subliminally).
      Everything was to much for me so he came back. That whole classic physique was an excuse.

Kid is 24 and has is own gym

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        So pretty much the kuwait team had a vision. A goal, to make regan 350 pounds lol.. wtf!! I would run too!

i have little doubt the kuwait team is either insane or were purposely trying to fuck up his physique. 350lbs would ruin his skin and his lines by stretching and bloating his body to the point where there is no return. When he dieted down his body would have never looked the same after going up to that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          i have little doubt the kuwait team is either insane or were purposely trying to fuck up his physique. 350lbs would ruin his skin and his lines by stretching and bloating his body to the point where there is no return. When he dieted down his body would have never looked the same after going up to that weight.
          Yup he said it was extreme. Look how bloated he was when he went...

Dude said he slept for 16 hours in Kuwait lol

Comment

i'll watch the vid later today. Palumbo seems to be getting better and better getting these "real deal" interviews. he's the only bodybuilding interviewer i would even consider listening too.

Comment

So Regan did end up competeting in the classic physique category and won it. I'm betting he wasn't sure if he would make weight so he left his options open.

Comment

Working...
              X