X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a Cannabis Medical Card

Got mine today from RI.

Don't need one for MA.

Will be applying for a micro license soon.

Getting a small location of 2499 sqft to begin growing. But I wanted to get the medical card first.

Originally posted by rado View Post
    Got mine today from RI.

Don't need one for MA.

Will be applying for a micro license soon.

Getting a small location of 2499 sqft to begin growing. But I wanted to get the medical card first.
    Disqualifies you from owning a firearm on the federal level.

Even though weed is legal on the state level it isn't on the federal level. Not trying to start another gun topic, just letting you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Even though weed is legal on the state level it isn't on the federal level. Not trying to start another gun topic, just letting you know.
      Then how come I still have my permit and 2 whips?

Come at me brah......

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fucking junkie

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Had mine for years. Live resin vape pens its a game changer...

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Comment

Then how come I still have my permit and 2 whips?

Come at me brah......

Technically you are breaking the law. The enforcement of that federal law probably isn't a big deal.

Not trying to argue or tell you your doing something wrong. Just telling you the bs laws between federal and state in terms of what disqualifies gun ownership.

It's fucken stupid because people are allowed to own firearms and drink alcohol all day. Lol

Comment

Technically you are breaking the law. The enforcement of that federal law probably isn't a big deal.

Not trying to argue or tell you your doing something wrong. Just telling you the bs laws between federal and state in terms of what disqualifies gun ownership.

It's fucken stupid because people are allowed to own firearms and drink alcohol all day. Lol
              Technically we all break the law every day....federal level I cant even deposit money into my account, but I do it every day

Comment

I follow the Lord.

Comment

I've got a card... and a mini arsenal at my disposal.

Comment

I follow the Lord.
                    Well we all know how THAT went:wack:

Comment

Just came back into the country after a month, and first thread I clicked on not about guns or school shootings, has a fucking gun comment right away from our resident gun nut.

https://media.giphy.com/media/106PwpLIIXJnXi/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
                        Just came back into the country after a month, and first thread I clicked on not about guns or school shootings, has a fucking gun comment right away from our resident gun nut.
                        go back another 6 months.. you were more likeable not being here. Lol

considering rado owns a firearm it's worth bringing up. most people aren't aware a state level marijuana medical card makes it illegal on the federal level to own a firearm. just thought i'd mention it for anyone that wants to follow the law by the books. it's something that could be enforced in the future if there is a crackdown on firearms with all the shit going on. it's one of those things that could be used against you if the government wished to do so. everyone breaks the law in some way or another but i'm not sure we want to be registering and letting the government know it. that's essentially what this is. registering for a card that gives you access to something that is still federally illegal. considering how easy it is to get quality weed in the US I think i would prefer to get it the way I have always got it if I were rado.

Comment

go back another 6 months.. you were more likeable not being here. Lol

considering rado owns a firearm it's worth bringing up. most people aren't aware a state level marijuana medical card makes it illegal on the federal level to own a firearm. just thought i'd mention it for anyone that wants to follow the law by the books. it's something that could be enforced in the future if there is a crackdown on firearms with all the shit going on.
                          Here's a tid bit of a story, thought of you bro when I heard it.

Yesterday I met this family and the husband was diagnosed with PTSD.

told me the govt stripped him of guns and right to bear arms because he was diagnosed with PTSD.

I didnt want to tell him, but I was actually impressed but also shocked that our govt actually took some action.

I see what you're saying bouncer, BUT....it is ok to own a piece and have a card...it'll be no different of the monies I get from cannabis and put a deposit into my accounts, that is against federal laws, you do know that right?

Guess what? We do it everyday, dispensaries do it day in, day out. Loopholes bro, loopholes!

The feds will never intervene with those who have a card and right to bear arms

You get way too caught up with the system, I know the system 100 folds better than you ever will and why's that?

I've been through it and until you do, you will never understand it but rather talk it like many do and NOT realize how the system really works, it just doesn't....

Comment

Here's a tid bit of a story, thought of you bro when I heard it.

Yesterday I met this family and the husband was diagnosed with PTSD.

told me the govt stripped him of guns and right to bear arms because he was diagnosed with PTSD.

I didnt want to tell him, but I was actually impressed but also shocked that our govt actually took some action.

I see what you're saying bouncer, BUT....it is ok to own a piece and have a card...it'll be no different of the monies I get from cannabis and put a deposit into my accounts, that is against federal laws, you do know that right?

Guess what? We do it everyday, dispensaries do it day in, day out. Loopholes bro, loopholes!

The feds will never intervene with those who have a card and right to bear arms

You get way too caught up with the system, I know the system 100 folds better than you ever will and why's that?

I've been through it and until you do, you will never understand it but rather talk it like many do and NOT realize how the system really works, it just doesn't....

i'm not arguing with ya bro. i'm not against weed at all. it's retarded that it's illegal on the federal level.

i'm just saying i'd rather my drug use not be advertised to the government with registration. especially if I owned a firearm and have a previous police record like you mentioned you have.

just looking out bro. i'm not against anything your doing here. i got no issue with weed or gun ownership obviously.

Comment

i'm not arguing with ya bro. i'm not against weed at all. it's retarded that it's illegal on the federal level.

i'm just saying i'd rather my drug use not be advertised to the government with registration. especially if I owned a firearm and have a previous police record like you mentioned you have.

just looking out bro. i'm not against anything your doing here. i got no issue with weed or gun ownership obviously.
                              I see your point ....but it is a very strange loophole fucked up system we do have.

It certainly makes you think, is the gov't(generally speaking)really out to protect us as citizens? Or is it about the bottom dollar being spent/gained for them.

It's much easier to see from within, when you've been through the system. You've(not you)experienced the ins and outs, the judges, laws, Leo's, etc....when it's really about one thing.

MONEY AND POLITICAL GAINS.

Look up Pam Bondi and her career....I will text you later my remaining story[emoji6]and why I just mentioned her.

Comment

Working...
                              X