Pollen Epidemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pollen Epidemic

Seriously. Wtf is the government putting in this thing!!..
    Its crazy how allergies can fuck up your whole day in a matter of seconds..
    Had to leave the pool early cause this shit creeped up on me. Normally i take a pill, but i figure i didn't need one today.
    Luckily my ex mother and sister in law were in the other side of the pool so i can leave my son with them..
    Walkig to the tram. Sneezing every 30 seconds, mucus coming out of my nose.

Head spinning
    Get inside the tram and im sweating balls. Feeling like death. I swear i thought im having a bouncer moment.
    Its a one hoir ride to my crib and now on thr train concentrating not to puke..
    Best part is i have no more water!!.

Feel depleted/dehydrated as fuck!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

lol. epidemic.

the runny nose and shit like that is allergies. the other shit is either something your taking or some kind of mental issue. you are a hypochondriac/PTSD fella so you have that going for you. lol

what shit peptides you running? when was the last time you had eaten?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      lol. epidemic.

the runny nose and shit like that is allergies. the other shit is either something your taking or some kind of mental issue. you are a hypochondriac/PTSD fella so you have that going for you. lol

what shit peptides you running? when was the last time you had eaten?
      Bro is the allergies from the pollen.. thats what im trying to tell you.. sneezing and mucus coming out your nose is pollen.. im sensitive to pollen...
      Has nothing to do with PTSD or drugs for fucks sake.

Do a lil research you get a little dehydrated and your histamine increase.

Was playing soccer with my son and his buddy sprinting and tacklikg those lil fuckers.

Plus 90 degrees don't make it better

When you sneezing all that shits is making you dehydrated. So tell me how is that's hypochondriac genius?

Oh imma pass out in Costco, but it was only hypchandriac and ptsd... get a clue dip shit

Last edited by boricuarage79; 05-21-18, 11:09 AM.

Comment

yes the nose running and mucus and sneezing and all that shit is alergies.

the dizzy feeling, sweating, puke etc.. that something else i think bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          yes the nose running and mucus and sneezing and all that shit is alergies.

the dizzy feeling, sweating, puke etc.. that something else i think bro.
          The sweating was just from the heat and no AC on the train lol.. the puke was just being dehydrated..

Don't think to deep into it lol...

No peptides. Just test and a baby dose of sdrol and thats only preworkout. No gym today..

Tren starts tonight!!yea buddy

Comment

got ya. didn't know it was 90's and you were dehydrated. that can definitely cause the dizzy issues.

Comment

Working...
            X