X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL bans on-field kneeling

Man you know the liberals are butt hurt over this. lol

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/23/nfl-...al-anthem.html

Aren’t they giving them the option to stay inside the locker room if they don’t want to participate?

Comment

They are so over payed I stopped watching sports.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Comment

If I'm not mistaken basketball has had this rule for a while.

Like a decade or so.

Comment

Fuck the nfl

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
            Aren’t they giving them the option to stay inside the locker room if they don’t want to participate?
            Yes, they can stay inside during the anthem but cannot be on the field and kneel.

Comment

I will leave politics out of this and just look at it from a buisness perspective.

If you are the NFL, this is the right move. Their ratings absolutely crashed when all this happened. They were pushing away their fan base and thus their business took a massive hit.

This is a free country and people are free to protest whatever they want. But the NFL is a buisness first and foremost. Protesters need to protest on thier own time, not while they are at work.

Comment

First and foremost it is a job, their duties, etc....go ahead and protest at your job right this moment and see what happens?
                Well the NFL is their job and they need to follow the rules of their employment or face disciplinary action

Simple shit... the fact that we consume ourselves with this bs, is absurd

Comment

So there is all kinds of "controversy" over this shit. People bring up the first amendment a lot in defense of the kneeling players.

Here's the thing though. The first amendment does not allow you to say what you want without repercussions. People seem to get this confused. You have the right to say what you want but your employer also has the right to fire you if what you are saying is hurting the business.

ABC has the right to fire Roseanne for idiotic comments even though she was within her first amendment right to make those comments. See, people want it both ways. They want to scream "first amendment!" when it's a cause they agree with but if it's something they disagree with they want total censorship.

Now I'm not defending Roseanne, personally I think she's a fat obnoxious loud mouth. But what she said was not at the work place. She wasn't using her place of work to send a message. If anything, I'd say she has a bigger case for 1st amendment protection then the kneeler's do considering they use their place of work as a means to send a message. They are free to tweet whatever they want, but when game day comes people just want to see football, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    So there is all kinds of "controversy" over this shit. People bring up the first amendment a lot in defense of the kneeling players.

Here's the thing though. The first amendment does not allow you to say what you want without repercussions. People seem to get this confused. You have the right to say what you want but your employer also has the right to fire you if what you are saying is hurting the business.

ABC has the right to fire Roseanne for idiotic comments even though she was within her first amendment right to make those comments. See, people want it both ways. They want to scream "first amendment!" when it's a cause they agree with but if it's something they disagree with they want total censorship.

Now I'm not defending Roseanne, personally I think she's a fat obnoxious loud mouth. But what she said was not at the work place. She wasn't using her place of work to send a message. If anything, I'd say she has a bigger case for 1st amendment protection then the kneeler's do considering they use their place of work as a means to send a message. They are free to tweet whatever they want, but when game day comes people just want to see football, nothing more, nothing less.
                    Your right bro...but it don't work that way...it only does for the (left) if you will sad truth..but it is the truth, though they will never admit it...

Comment

Because being racist and calling out racists are equivalent...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        Because being racist and calling out racists are equivalent...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X