Beast the Permabulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast the Permabulker

Guy literally makes donut protein shakes.

Beast the Permabulker

Fuck yeah! You don’t look like this on a god damn chicken breast alone! [emoji1320][emoji2]
    I know you can’t relate but some of us have muscles to support and don’t like wearing skinny jeans.

That’s the wtf? you call those legs look I’ll be giving you when I see you this week.

Comment

the hell is going on with your arms in the second pic? first pic they look big second pic they look like David Hoggs. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        the hell is going on with your arms in the second pic? first pic they look big second pic they look like David Hoggs. :D

First pic arm day second pic leg day dumbass! Between the pump, angle and having the shirt on they look smaller.
        And my arms better look smaller than my legs when I pull my shorts up. Lol.
        Then again like I said earlier...you can’t relate because your fucking 13 inch quads and your arms are the same size.

Comment

Beast has always had size on him, that is for sure.

Some of us have seen beast all dried up and if he did that now, bro...I may fuck with beast and all, it dudes got some quality mass.

Looking swole bro

Comment

Yup. Size isn't a surprise. Fucker just hasn't been able to toss the donuts since 1996. Lol

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Rado. [emoji4]
              And fuck the rest of you beta faggots. Can’t get out of the house without the face fucking lotion or your lipstick, won’t take the shirt off or post a picture because you are NOT zero fucking percent body fat. Fuck that shit!
              All of you fucks are miserable because in your head you don’t look good enough.
              Fuck that insecure bull shit! I am perfectly happy with my looks and what I have accomplished with my physique.
              And I know for a fact I look better than the pictures I post. Do I hold some body fat? Yes I do. Do I give a fuck? No I don’t. Can I lose that in a few weeks of time? Yes I can but why bother? So I can skip on my donut protein shakes? I don’t think so! [emoji23]
              Here is a video to boot so Bouncer can suck my fat fucking dick! [emoji51]
              https://vimeo.com/272279392

Comment

Haha great post. Lot of truth there. Good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                  Thanks for the kind words Rado. [emoji4]
                  And fuck the rest of you beta faggots. Can’t get out of the house without the face fucking lotion or your lipstick, won’t take the shirt off or post a picture because you are NOT zero fucking percent body fat. Fuck that shit!
                  All of you fucks are miserable because in your head you don’t look good enough.
                  Fuck that insecure bull shit! I am perfectly happy with my looks and what I have accomplished with my physique.
                  And I know for a fact I look better than the pictures I post. Do I hold some body fat? Yes I do. Do I give a fuck? No I don’t. Can I lose that in a few weeks of time? Yes I can but why bother? So I can skip on my donut protein shakes? I don’t think so! [emoji23]
                  Here is a video to boot so Bouncer can suck my fat fucking dick! [emoji51]
                  https://vimeo.com/272279392
                  At the end of the day you still an ugly fat fuck

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't touch you with Rado's dick and bouncer pushing

Comment

Beast is the man....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Beast looking lil golum lol

Comment

Beast the Permabulker

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          I wouldn't touch you with Rado's dick and bouncer pushing

Phew!...Thank you!
                          Because I was getting tired of your I’ll suck your dick comments and offers. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                          But I know your girl still would fuck me tho. [emoji48]
                          Last edited by BEAST; 05-29-18, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            Phew!...Thank you!
                            Because I was getting tired of your I’ll suck your dick comments and offers. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                            But I know your girl still would fuck me tho. [emoji48]
                            Wack.. same bull shit combacks from you gordito...

Lets change your name from beast to feast..

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              Wack.. same bull shit combacks from you gordito...

Lets change your name from beast to feast..

You call it a come back I call it stating facts. [emoji6]

Now leave the thread to the real man go suck a dick you little beta cuck. [emoji51]

Comment

Working...
                              X