Samsungs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsungs!

I'm done with these fuckin devices! The end!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

rado will have a meltdown over this thread. he's been known to literally suck the lil pee pee of the samsung CEO.

what happened? POS phone?

Comment

My s8 is having problems charging. Hasn't been fast charging in a couple of months. Woke up this morning and it was only 50%charging. Normally is 100 by the time I wake up. Battery last couple hours. So now I have to have my phone off so it can charge otherwise it will drain the battery even if I'mcharging it..
      Same problem I had with my tablet.
      Now I'm on my old ass note 3 till the other shit finish charging.
      Talk about updatingso many apps

I knew it was a sign after i solded my SamsungTV for an LG

Comment

funny thing is, same shit happened to my last phone which was made by LG. lol. it was the nexus 5. i have the nexus 5x now but it's been giving me some issues with headphones in the gym the last few weeks. i gotta restart phone to get headphones to work. long story short, LG phones aren't any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          funny thing is, same shit happened to my last phone which was made by LG. lol. it was the nexus 5. i have the nexus 5x now but it's been giving me some issues with headphones in the gym the last few weeks. i gotta restart phone to get headphones to work. long story short, LG phones aren't any better.
          Shit, bought some new wireless Sony headphones for like 70 bucks..change tracks, pause , volumecontrol on the side anf a bitch talks and says how much battery power u have left(sex voice) love it sa far

Same bang for your buck than buying beats or fuckin bose.. jbl garbage them shits broke in like 1 month.

Anyways I'm stickingto androids, just not samsung or an ios

Comment

i need to get wireless headphones. i don't know shit about them though. i assumer you can't go cheap with them.

Comment

i need to get wireless headphones. i don't know shit about them though. i assumer you can't go cheap with them.
              Just chk out the display. Put em on and if you like what u hear buy them. Just sync it to your blue tooth

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had great luck from samsung, all the phones have lasted me years no problem. I have the S7 edge now. Had the S3 before this lol.

My wife goes thru a charger damn near monthly with her iPhone, I don't understand it lol!

Comment

Originally posted by RamboStallone View Post
                  I've had great luck from samsung, all the phones have lasted me years no problem. I have the S7 edge now. Had the S3 before this lol.

My wife goes thru a charger damn near monthly with her iPhone, I don't understand it lol!
                  My family doesn't have problems with the chargers for their iPhones but go through cables a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    My family doesn't have problems with the chargers for their iPhones but go through cables a lot.
                    Yes it's the cables actually most of the tims.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                      My s8 is having problems charging. Hasn't been fast charging in a couple of months. Woke up this morning and it was only 50%charging. Normally is 100 by the time I wake up. Battery last couple hours. So now I have to have my phone off so it can charge otherwise it will drain the battery even if I'mcharging it..
                      Same problem I had with my tablet.
                      Now I'm on my old ass note 3 till the other shit finish charging.
                      Talk about updatingso many apps

I knew it was a sign after i solded my SamsungTV for an LG

Yes mine is exactly the same. This is apparently a common problem with them. They are pieces of shit!

Comment

Originally posted by RamboStallone View Post

holy shit I thought i was the only one. wtf is it with bitches and the fucken cable? i have to order a new charging cable on amazon once every 3 months because she fucks it up over and over. i never have any issues with the cables. she's gone through like 10. i think she just grabs her phone and walks away while its plugged in like those idiots who drive away with the gas hose still in their gas tank. lmao

Comment

holy shit I thought i was the only one. wtf is it with bitches and the fucken cable? i have to order a new charging cable on amazon once every 3 months because she fucks it up over and over. i never have any issues with the cables. she's gone through like 10. i think she just grabs her phone and walks away while its plugged in like those idiots who drive away with the gas hose still in their gas tank. lmao
                          Haha, I was bitching at mine too bro then I witnessed one fail in front of me for NO reason at all, no rips nothing just stops working and still looked brand new. Wasn't even a month old. Sounds like a design issue and some just may be luckier then others with it.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            I'm done with these fuckin devices! The end!

Are you really?

Best phones period...especially for video and pics,.you said it yourself

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Are you really?

Best phones period...especially for video and pics,.you said it yourself

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                              To many problems with the charging

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X