cutting the cable..done with it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting the cable..done with it

No more cable TV fuck them people and their pricing. Don't watch a whole lot of TV anyway. Got set up on my Amazon prime account as well as Netflix. let me know what are some good shows/ series on there.

Thinking about getting one of these..who knows anything about them?

https://customersfirstmedia.net/

Directv now may still have the 3 months of steaming plus an Apple TV for $105 deal. I snagged it on Monday. I’m canceling my cable and using the DTV for 3 months and HBO is only $5 extra per month. I may cancel the service. You get a $175 Apple TV for $105.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      Directv now may still have the 3 months of steaming plus an Apple TV for $105 deal. I snagged it on Monday. I’m canceling my cable and using the DTV for 3 months and HBO is only $5 extra per month. I may cancel the service. You get a $175 Apple TV for $105.
      Fuck direct TV...that's why I'm done..they tried to raise my bill by 75 a month... I should of rephrased ..cable... And said payy tv.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        No more cable TV fuck them people and their pricing. Don't watch a whole lot of TV anyway. Got set up on my Amazon prime account as well as Netflix. let me know what are some good shows/ series on there.

Thinking about getting one of these..who knows anything about them?

https://customersfirstmedia.net/
        Search the forum for "Netflix" rip. We've posted like 50 great Netflix series in the last year or so. The title usually has "Netflix" in it so they should all pop up in search.

Good call in cutting. Did that shit when we moved out here. I can watch any show, series, live sport or movie no issue. Fuck paying over $100 a month then having to watch commercials on top of it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Search the forum for "Netflix" rip. We've posted like 50 great Netflix series in the last year or so. The title usually has "Netflix" in it so they should all pop up in search.

Good call in cutting. Did that shit when we moved out here. I can watch any show, series, live sport or movie no issue. Fuck paying over $100 a month then having to watch commercials on top of it. Lol
          Ok I'll do that...any thoughts on that firestick link I posted?

Comment

Ok I'll do that...any thoughts on that firestick link I posted?

Never used the fire stick bro. Don't know anything about it. I have my computer connected to my tv via HDMI with a USB wireless remote.

Comment

Gotcha....I may try this. I've heard preople talking about them..but have no personal knowledge

Comment

either way, you made a good choice. until cable and sat wake up they will continue to lose millions of customers per year.

the only thing that would bring me back to cable or sat is if they allowed me to pick the channels i wanted and pay a fair price for only those channels. i don't want to pay for fucken fox sports 14, 15, 16, cbs sports 33,45,67. These fucken channels cover the sport of darts and chess.. fuck you comcast/directv I'm not paying for that shit!

Comment

Afn

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    Afn

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                    LMFAO....LOLOLOLO

Comment

I pay $230 a month for cable and Internet. And I watch the 10pm news for 15 minutes before bed. lol I hardy ever watch any TV. But the kids do. If it wasn't for them I'd get rid of it for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        I pay $230 a month for cable and Internet. And I watch the 10pm news for 15 minutes before bed. lol I hardy ever watch any TV. But the kids do. If it wasn't for them I'd get rid of it for sure.
                        Fuck that. Kill that shit and the kids can watch Netflix. Save yourself about $2k a year.

Comment

I know it sounds stupid but simple things like my kids could speak into the remote for kids movies or kids shows and it will bring up billions of options. lol Its worth it over the summer when all the kids and home and my wife is working out of her home office.

Comment

Fuck direct TV...that's why I'm done..they tried to raise my bill by 75 a month... I should of rephrased ..cable... And said payy tv.

He was talking about "Direct tv Now", not normal direct TV. No cable, it's a web based streaming service that costs $35 a month and now includes cloud based DVR. Has all the channels we care about for live TV. I've been using it for a few months now and love it. Cheeeeap.

Comment

Netflix Raises Prices on All of Its Subscription Plans

The streaming service’s most popular plan will increase to $13 a month, while the basic plan will go up to $9

Netflix Inc. raised prices for all of its subscription plans, a move that will give the streaming-video giant more flexibility to continue its aggressive spending on content in the face of stepped-up competition from rivals.

Netflix will increase the price of its most popular plan 18% to $13 a month from $11. That plan allows users to stream from two screens at the same time. The most basic plan, which allows a single stream in standard definition, will go up one dollar, or 13%, to $9 a month.

“We change pricing from time to time as we continue investing in great entertainment and improving the overall Netflix experience for the benefit of our members,” a Netflix spokesperson said.

The new rates will go into effect immediately for new customers and be applied to the accounts of existing customers in the next few months, according to a person familiar with the plans.

Netflix shares were up more than 5% in early trading. Netflix has increased its revenue at a rapid pace over the past several years, but hasn’t generated huge profits, and investors have been watching to see if the company would turn up the lever on pricing.

Netflix last raised prices in October 2017, when the standard plan increased $1 to $11 a month, and the premium plan went up $2 to $14.

Comment

Working...
                              X