Redback was in hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redback was in hospital

So yesterday I finish work and I walk over the road to get a juice. I'm waiting in line their and all of a sudden I get this pain in my chest. Felt like someone just punched me in the chest then a numbness going down both arms and chest and down into my gut. Strangest thing I ever felt. probably lasted around 5 seconds. I go sit down and i'm sweating and feeling dizzy so I just sit their for a few minutes.

So i'm in a big mall and the hospital is basically right next door so im like fuck it, I will start walking over there just in case. I get a little more pain on the way over but not quite as bad. My dad, his two brothers and their father all had triple bypass so I figure better to be safe than sorry right.

So I end up walkin in to emergency and tell the girl at the counter i'm gettin chest pain so she takes my in straight away and 5 mins later im hooked up to an EKG? and some other crap. They take some blood and send me for a chest x-ray.

They take my blood pressure and its something like 180/95 and bouncer she is holdind the cuff with her hand. I tell her to get a bigger cuff so she comes back with a bigger one. I got a pic here of the small one right before my piece of shit phone died because its a fuckin samsung s7 that doesn't hold charge for more than 5 fucking hours.
    Interesting thing was the reading were nearly exactly the same with both cuffs. You can see in the pic the different sizes they use.

I asked one of the nurses about the high BP and get this she says, 'because of the amount of muscle mass you have it could be throwing it off' im thinking yeh bitch muscle mass. So at this point I have seemn about 5 different doctors and nurses and they all ask the same questions. I told them everything I had been taking and they are asking me how to spell anadrol.

Chest x-ray comes back normal, bloods come back showing no cardiac activity..meaning normal. Only one spike in one of the EKG's which they think is nothing. Then they tell me oh but sometimes it won't show up in your blood for 6 hours so we need to keep you here and do more bloods later. They take me into the ward and Im sharing it with 3 other woman in the 80's. One has lung cancer and is coughing up her lung and the one directly opposite me just looks like a dead body, litterly motionless staring at the ceiling until the nurse comes in and starts feeding her custard. At this point im like fuck this im out of here so i call the nurse and tell her i want to discharge myself. Shes like oh you will be doing so against medical advice and you will have to sign a form. So im looking at this old lady with custard running down her chin and im like yeh bring me the form. Next thing one of the docs comes in and tries to convince me to stay at least until they get the second bloods back.

So long story short Im there for about 8 hrs. As soon as the second bloods come back they are normal so im like fuk it im going home which they didn't like but they tell me they will follow up with my GP to come back for more tests. So I have to go back there this afternoon.

So what was it? Fucked if I know...Anxiety attack? Massive heart palps?? I don't know but im not dead yet so all good.

The nurses were actually really cool with the gear. One of them even told me never to talk to GPS about it and see an Endocrinologist. The Doc also said it was great i was taking the baby asprin but I also need to be taking something else for stomach ulcers. He said anyone who takes baby asprin is supposed to take it.

Will see if i can get some more answers over the next few days.

damn brother that's some scary shit. when you told the doc it felt like you got punched in the chest what did they say? hard to believe something like that is just anxiety?

that's not your normal BP right? just your BP after this incident?

glad you okay homey.

and yea, it's fucken weird how all these medical people always seem dismissive of blood pressure. i can't tell you how many times they have told me "it's normal for you" i'm like bitch that don't seem right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      damn brother that's some scary shit. when you told the doc it felt like you got punched in the chest what did they say? hard to believe something like that is just anxiety?

that's not your normal BP right? just your BP after this incident?

glad you okay homey.

and yea, it's fucken weird how all these medical people always seem dismissive of blood pressure. i can't tell you how many times they have told me "it's normal for you" i'm like bitch that don't seem right.
      They didn't really say anything. Just the very last doc who was pretty good said he didn't think it sounded like the heart because of the duration etc.

That's not normal bp for me but it has been all over the place lately probably due to some orals. At the doc today it was 140 something. he didn't seem concerned about anything. just gave me a referral to have a stress test and echocariogram.

Comment

TLDR

Will read in the gym during cardio. This like a book

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Anxiety attack

Comment

Sounds like the same thing James tiny vest had. Scared his old ass enough to come off gear 100%.

Comment

you need a day out on the salt... put ya in chill mode..

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                you need a day out on the salt... put ya in chill mode..
                state of mind really is huge. gym does that for me. sometimes i walk into the gym all tense and uptight and I walk out feeling cool as a cucumber for the rest of the day. weird shit.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Sounds like the same thing James tiny vest had. Scared his old ass enough to come off gear 100%.
                  i just watched that clip. That was interesting. Very simliar except I didn't get the crushing feeling. Same deal with all the testing etc.

Comment

It was karma bro. Telling people they should be dead if they depressed! Fook u

Comment

haha

Comment

If the blood work came back clear (they check for enzymes released during a cardiac event and it would have shown up since you got blood work done so soon after the “event”) you should be fine. It sounds like a mild anxiety attack which can happen quickly and feel terrible. Heart palpitations are common with anxiety attacks as is shortness of breath and dizziness.

Hope you feel better. All you need to do is stop being a bitch.

Comment

signs and symptoms of DSB for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            It was karma bro. Telling people they should be dead if they depressed! Fook u

That's something a depressed person would say.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                              If the blood work came back clear (they check for enzymes released during a cardiac event and it would have shown up since you got blood work done so soon after the “event”) you should be fine. It sounds like a mild anxiety attack which can happen quickly and feel terrible. Heart palpitations are common with anxiety attacks as is shortness of breath and dizziness.

Hope you feel better. All you need to do is stop being a bitch.
                              Thanks. I don't think it was anxiety though. When I went to see the Doc again this time he poked around on my sternum and it was extremely sore. Im starting to think it was some kind of inflammation and something to do with some nerves around the area.

Comment

Working...
                              X