• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I jumped off the golden gate bridge

https://youtu.be/WcSUs9iZv-g

Powerful shit right here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

why you watching shit like this days before your vacation? i won't have another bordain on my hands here. if i need to call up the Merkel health officials i will do so.

Comment

Cause you was talking about how many people jump from there.
      Never knew that till you said it.
      77mph in 4 secs. Damn that's gota hurt

Comment

yea, isn't it like the suicide mecca of the US or the world or some shit? it's a crazy number per year. they don't even report them on the local or international news anymore because they don't want to make the issue worse.

I've seen some beautiful bridges in my life but nothing compares to the Golden Gate. it really is Epic. the color in person is more amazing then any picture or video you ever seen, especially when the sun is shining bright and you can see the pacific to the west through an opening in the hills and the city to the east. who the hell wants to kill themselves in such a visual paradise. buncha nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          yea, isn't it like the suicide mecca of the US or the world or some shit? it's a crazy number per year. they don't even report them on the local or international news anymore because they don't want to make the issue worse.

I've seen some beautiful bridges in my life but nothing compares to the Golden Gate. it really is Epic. the color in person is more amazing then any picture or video you ever seen, especially when the sun is shining bright and you can see the pacific to the west through an opening in the hills and the city to the east. who the hell wants to kill themselves in such a visual paradise. buncha nuts.
          I say jump head first and let me know how it goes.

Just imagine jumping and thinkin "oh shit i regret this"..

I wonder if u survive if you do the cannon ball position

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            I say jump head first and let me know how it goes.

Just imagine jumping and thinkin "oh shit i regret this"..

I wonder if u survive if you do the cannon ball position

people that survive hit feet first i think. breaks the water or some shit. i forget the science of it.

Comment

Bori if only you had a Golden gate in Germany bro you would be sweet. You can buy an exit bag online and then all you need is the Helium.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                Bori if only you had a Golden gate in Germany bro you would be sweet. You can buy an exit bag online and then all you need is the Helium.
                Helium is in your heart; since it's about to xplode lol

Comment

Working...
                X