X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    I have a great outlook...I just know....you don't....lmfao

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I love the desert it's beautiful. Your bad experience doesn't change that.

Consider yourself intellectually destroyed in this thread.

Kaboom!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      I love the desert it's beautiful. Your bad experience doesn't change that.

Consider yourself intellectually destroyed in this thread.

Kaboom!

Like I said..go live in a real desert for 8 months....trust me...you will see... It's a nice place to visit short term but that it...fuck living in an ashtray... But you go for it Skippy...let me know how it works out....lol

Comment

Like I said..go live in a real desert for 8 months....trust me...you will see... It's a nice place to visit short term but that it...fuck living in an ashtray... But you go for it Skippy...let me know how it works out....lol

Go spend 8 months stranded at sea and trust me you will see the truth about how horrible the ocean is...

Do you not see how terrible your argument is?

The ocean can be a beautiful place as you know. It can be an absolutely amazing place. But it can also cause untold misery and death.

Just because you have a bad experience with something doesn't make a horrible thing..

Comment

Go spend 8 months stranded at sea and trust me you will see the truth about how horrible the ocean is...

Do you not see how terrible your argument is?

The ocean can be a beautiful place as you know. It can be an absolutely amazing place. But it can also cause untold misery and death.

Just because you have a bad experience with something doesn't make a horrible thing..

I can't be stranded on the ocean. I'm a fucking sea worthy CAPT you stupid shit...I got all the bases covered...you on the other hand are not prepared for the desert....

Comment

I can't be stranded on the ocean. I'm a fucking sea worthy CAPT you stupid shit...I got all the bases covered...you on the other hand are not prepared for the desert....

You can't be stranded? Lol. Some of the greatest sea crews and Captain's on Earth have become stranded at sea and died. Anyone that thinks they've mastered the ocean or mother nature in general is an absolute fool.

The ocean could take your life in an instant.

Comment

You can't be stranded? Lol. Some of the greatest sea crews and Captain's on Earth have become stranded at sea and died. Anyone that thinks they've mastered the ocean or mother nature in general is an absolute fool.

The ocean could take your life in an instant.

Look dipshit..you know knothing...there are dual vhf raidos...single personal becon..not one...but 2 cat 1 Epirbs aboard that are self deploying in case of a sinking...there is no way in hell with that much redundancy in safety equipment all will fail...you on the other hand will be out of water n food in 72 hours and wither on the stalk like a fucking squash and turn to dust in the desert...lmao

Comment

Look dipshit..you know knothing...there are dual vhf raidos...single personal becon..not one...but 2 cat 1 Epirbs aboard that are self deploying in case of a sinking...there is no way in hell with that much redundancy in safety equipment all will fail...you on the other hand will be out of water n food in 72 hours and wither on the stalk like a fucking squash and turn to dust in the desert...lmao

to say you couldn't die or be stranded at sea due to modern technology is extremely ignorant and misguided. i don't actually believe that you believe what you are saying.

a ship can go down quick. unforeseen circumstances happen all time. unlikely chain of events happen all the time.

Comment

The*Bedouin*(/bdun/;*Arabic:*‎*badaw) are a grouping of*nomadic*Arabpeoples who have historically inhabited the desert regions in*North Africa, the*Arabian Peninsula,*Iraq*and the*Levant.*The English word*bedouin*comes from the Arabic*badaw, which means "desert dweller", and is traditionally contrasted with*ir, the term for sedentary people.*Bedouin territory stretches from the vast deserts of North Africa to the rocky sands of the*Middle East.*They are traditionally divided into tribes, or clans (known in Arabic as*ašir;*), and share a common culture of herding camels and goats.[13]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched cast away this morning!! Goddamn Wilson!!!

Comment

to say you couldn't die or be stranded at sea due to modern technology is extremely ignorant and misguided. i don't actually believe that you believe what you are saying.

a ship can go down quick. unforeseen circumstances happen all time. unlikely chain of events happen all the time.
                      I never said that... I said I won't get stranded as I'm prepared....as you can be...your dumb ass could be attacked by one of the golf course turkeys and die of infection..

I've been in some shitty scary conditions offshore...I know what it can do...don't take playing for being literal....you sound like a fucking Democrats left wing dipshit.lol

Comment

I never said that... I said I won't get stranded as I'm prepared....as you can be...your dumb ass could be attacked by one of the golf course turkeys and die of infection..

I've been in some shitty scary conditions offshore...I know what it can do...don't take playing for being literal....you sound like a fucking Democrats left wing dipshit.lol

I'm a realist. You can think you are prepared for every scenario until mother nature pulls the rug out from under you.

Are you better prepared to survive then the average hipster fag... Sure you are.

Comment

Thought I never say this but damn it feels good to be back!!

Comment

Working...
                          X