• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizza and ice cream...

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      Pizza and ice cream...
      Yea it's called a cheat meal. People that actually belong to a gym have one occasionally you cuck.

Go "play" on your phone and watch some "JT" vids faggot.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Yea it's called a cheat meal. People that actually belong to a gym have one occasionally you cuck.

Go "play" on your phone and watch some "JT" vids faggot.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
        That's not a cheat meal!! Admit it. Since you met this girl you just hang out and eat popcorn and ice cream every night. You are becoming mediocre. Your personality has become far to reasonable. I don't like her one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          That's not a cheat meal!! Admit it. Since you met this girl you just hang out and eat popcorn and ice cream every night. You are becoming mediocre. Your personality has become far to reasonable. I don't like her one bit.
          Yep he's gone over to...the other side.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Yep he's gone over to...the other side.....

He's gone soft in his old age. Definitely a sign of too much estrogen around him. Guy doesn't even fish...hardly lifts anymore. Would rather spend his money on flowers and chocolates than a gym membership. Guy used to bust balls...now he is a fair dinkum girls blouse.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              He's gone soft in his old age. Definitely a sign of too much estrogen around him. Guy doesn't even fish...hardly lifts anymore. Would rather spend his money on flowers and chocolates than a gym membership. Guy used to bust balls...now he is a fair dinkum girls blouse.
              Yeah...not even talking about guns anymore....yep..went pure bitch on us...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Yeah...not even talking about guns anymore....yep..went pure bitch on us...

Fuck your guns you crackhead!

Comment

i dont talk about a lot of things. you niggers got no idea. :weights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7yPhExdj3E

Comment

Working...
                  X