Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mom shoots carjacker in the face

That's my kinda woman!!:thumup::thumup::thumup:

Texas mom shoots man trying to take car with her kids inside at gas station: 'I hope that woke him up' | Fox News

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    Hell yea! Glad it worked out this way!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

She left her keys in the car & gun in the center console with two toddler boys in the backseat while going in to pay for gas? This isn't what they teach in concealed carry class in Texas I can tell you that.

Glad it workout out for her, and justice served for the dummy who tried to steal the car, but she sounds pretty dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
        She left her keys in the car & gun in the center console with two toddler boys in the backseat while going in to pay for gas? This isn't what they teach in concealed carry class in Texas I can tell you that.

Glad it workout out for her, and justice served for the dummy who tried to steal the car, but she sounds pretty dumb.
        Gee...Texas in summer two toddlers in back seat...Yea take keys lock kids in hot car...or. Leave car running for two min to keep kids safe n comfortable verses a5 min ordeal of dragging them in and out of car seats to make a 30 second transaction for gas...hummmm? Weapon in glove box... absolutely nothing wrong with that. Safe secure spot in personal vehicle. Kids in back no access. Seems like a normal responsible action for a mom.

Of course the scumbag was perfectly ok getting into her car...trying to steal it...no fault there...lmfao

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Gee...Texas in summer two toddlers in back seat...Yea take keys lock kids in hot car...or. Leave car running for two min to keep kids safe n comfortable verses a5 min ordeal of dragging them in and out of car seats to make a 30 second transaction for gas...hummmm? Weapon in glove box... absolutely nothing wrong with that. Safe secure spot in personal vehicle. Kids in back no access. Seems like a normal responsible action for a mom.

Of course the scumbag was perfectly ok getting into her car...trying to steal it...no fault there...lmfao

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
          at least take the keys and the gun. could have gone completely different. guy could have grabbed the gun and shot the whole family.

by just taking the keys and the gun and doing everything else the same as she did the guy would not be able to get away and she would have been in a stronger position to shoot the fucker. what happened in this case was straight up good luck for her and her kids. the idea is to have more then luck on your side.

Comment

bro, its pretty obvious she was right there at the car..she jumped in and told him to get out.. I don't know..but I'm betting she was at one of them stations where you pay outside(cashier in a little booth) if ya know what I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
            X