Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 226 results: Daniel Cormier knocks out Stipe Miocic, gets shoved by Brock Lesnar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 226 results: Daniel Cormier knocks out Stipe Miocic, gets shoved by Brock Lesnar

Daniel Cormier, “dad bod” and all, is the latest and greatest Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Heavyweight champion, knocking out Stipe Miocic in emphatic fashion in the main event of UFC 226, which took place inside T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Cormier, the reigning Light Heavyweight champion, now becomes the second-ever UFC fighter (Conor McGregor being the other) to hold two titles in different weight classes at the same time.

After briefly celebrating his historic win, he grabbed the mic and immediately called out former division champion, Brock Lesnar, who arrived just in time for the final pay-per-view (PPV) fight (watch video). Lesnar, of course, obliged, storming into the cage and shoving Cormier WWE-style. It’s unclear exactly what can happen moving forward, even though Lesnar*does have the option*to return to the Octagon.

Nevertheless, the whole Lesnar fiasco overshadows what Cormier accomplished this evening — he stopped the most decorated UFC Heavyweight champion ever. And he did it*40 pounds heavier*than his “normal” fight weight. That’s insane. And he more or less stole the thunder of his biggest rival, Jon Jones, setting up a big-money future fight with Lesnar.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

UFC is becoming straight WwE lol...

I feel like all this shit is orchestrated just to bring brock lesnar back for the PPV numbers

https://youtu.be/wZ6QgtN8VEg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Of course it is.
      They're about making money.
      Bringing WWE fans over to UFC brings a huge fan base over. I'm sure they make a killing from PPV when Brock is in the Octagon!!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X