Real pizza!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real pizza!!!

Fucking bouncer and his store bought shit!!!! Fuck you...found real jersey pizza in Morgantown WV of all places. Best pizza I've had in years!!!! Jersey boys opened a shop here..fucking amazing pie!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

it does look like a proper pizza but hard to believe in west fucking meth Virgina. i'd have to taste it really believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      it does look like a proper pizza but hard to believe in west fucking meth Virgina. i'd have to taste it really believe it.
      Burrrrp

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Burrrrp

Lol

Comment

Lmao you guys call that a pizza

Comment

Theres fuckin nothing on it

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Fucking guy from down under chiming in on Jersey pizza....lolo

Comment

Lmao you guys call that a pizza
                lol @ an Australian discussing pizza. just stop. it's like me talking about kangaroos. you have zero experience with proper pizza. "nothing on it" says everything. you're idea of pizza is a huge pile of shit on it. that's not what pizza is and not what it was meant to be. your idea of pizza is what you grew up with which is a circus of shit. 22 different cheese, 22 different meats, 4 gallons of sauce and crust 3 inches thick. stfu and gtfo. discuss pizza again and I will rip your adams out and shove it up your ass.

Comment

When pizza is leaking cum like that. Its the real deal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

lol @ an Australian discussing pizza. just stop. it's like me talking about kangaroos. you have zero experience with proper pizza. "nothing on it" says everything. you're idea of pizza is a huge pile of shit on it. that's not what pizza is and not what it was meant to be. your idea of pizza is what you grew up with which is a circus of shit. 22 different cheese, 22 different meats, 4 gallons of sauce and crust 3 inches thick. stfu and gtfo. discuss pizza again and I will rip your adams out and shove it up your ass.
                    Stick you greasy dago pizza up your ass. I don't give a fuck what real pizza is. I just care what I like. I like the gourmet shit. It's evolution plain and simple. We took your shitty wog grease sponge and made it better. I bet you never even had a gourmet pizza? You are thinking of franchise shit. You clowns eat utter shit over there with your hotdogs and fries and BBQS. Thats all you got...fuckin bbq sauce and ribs. You wouldn't know what real food was if it bit you on the ass. Have you evber been out of Merica? Do some traveling and learn there is more to life than your shitty pizza and BBQ ribs. Italians over here are way more traditional than your new yorker posers. Now fuck off you filthy baloney sandwich eating cunt.

Comment

Stick you greasy dago pizza up your ass. I don't give a fuck what real pizza is. I just care what I like. I like the gourmet shit. It's evolution plain and simple. We took your shitty wog grease sponge and made it better. I bet you never even had a gourmet pizza? You are thinking of franchise shit. You clowns eat utter shit over there with your hotdogs and fries and BBQS. Thats all you got...fuckin bbq sauce and ribs. You wouldn't know what real food was if it bit you on the ass. Have you evber been out of Merica? Do some traveling and learn there is more to life than your shitty pizza and BBQ ribs. Italians over here are way more traditional than your new yorker posers. Now fuck off you filthy baloney sandwich eating cunt.
                      Franchise shit? You know absolutely nothing about Mom and pop pizza shops in NYC/NJ. Just stop. You cannot speak on it. You know nothing about pizza.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Franchise shit? You know absolutely nothing about Mom and pop pizza shops in NYC/NJ. Just stop. You cannot speak on it. You know nothing about pizza.

Oh yeh?? You ever been to Italy and had a real pizza??

Comment

Oh yeh?? You ever been to Italy and had a real pizza??
                          Who do you think imigrated to NYC/NJ in the early 20th century? Hush up.

Comment

Went to a local pizza shop last night at the beach that got great reviews. Got a Chicago deep dish. So I know it's a lot different than NY/NJ style pizza but it was awesome. B, I know you lived there but did you like that style pizza?

Comment

You guys gona make me order pizza tonight

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X