• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Boy or girl?' Parents raising 'theybies' let kids decide

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m_npd_nn_fb_ma

There you have it folks...like....W.....T......F:wack:

for fuck sake. just kill me now lord.

if scrum defends this position I've decided i'm going to drown him in a river. :D

all this sort of thing does in create confusion and conflict. if you want to change who you are when you are old enough to make that decision then so be it. but this is something entirely different.

Comment

Lol

Comment

This is how some of the liberals think. It blows me away to think people are allowing children to make this decision. There is no decision to be made. You're either born a boy or a girl. What am I missing? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          for fuck sake. just kill me now lord.

if scrum defends this position I've decided i'm going to drown him in a river. :D

all this sort of thing does in create confusion and conflict. if you want to change who you are when you are old enough to make that decision then so be it. but this is something entirely different.
          He might not 100% defend it but I bet he doesn't say it's 100% wrong either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            This is how some of the liberals think. It blows me away to think people are allowing children to make this decision. There is no decision to be made. You're either born a boy or a girl. What am I missing? lol
            This is the new America all these faggot man Bunn skinny jeans soy latte drinking fucks want....lmfao...I say fuck um all...this damn sure ain't the America I grew up in

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

He might not 100% defend it but I bet he doesn't say it's 100% wrong either.
              he's a man of science so i don't think so. no different from defending a flat earther. there is no middle ground here. you are either on the right side of science or you aren't.

Comment

:agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  This is the new America all these faggot man Bunn skinny jeans soy latte drinking fucks want....lmfao...I say fuck um all...this damn sure ain't the America I grew up in

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                  Can you imagine if we had a draft right now? Lol omg...fucking rainbow color coalition for camouflage

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Can you imagine if we had a draft right now? Lol omg...fucking rainbow color coalition for camouflage
                    forget it, they would all protest and overwhelm the jails.. free meals a bed and tv..that is their life goal..free shit..

Comment

Whooptido. There are 220 people on a Facebook page who believe this. It's a liberal conspiracy to destroy America, folks!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        Whooptido. There are 220 people on a Facebook page who believe this. It's a liberal conspiracy to destroy America, folks!

You for this or against it?

Comment

I think it is stupid. I do wish we had a tenth of the outrage we have for 200 people doing something on a Facebook group for the thousands of real Nazis, klansmen and sovcit nutjobs that parade around with swastika flags, killed a woman in Charlottesville and took over a wildlife refuge by force. Who is the real threat?

Comment

Exactly this is a fringe movement by about 200 people out of 400 million, yet's it's the "The liberals". Any dummy can create a blog post or a facebook group for some ignorant movement and my grandpa and lipripper will say, "America is going down the drain".

Nobody in their right mind would be OK with this. These are mentally ill people, not "liberals".

I'm surrounded by liberals every day at work and they all mock things like this and they all believe in capitalism, gun rights etc. It's just the fringe ones that get all the attention.

Comment

Did you guys see the 4Chan thing where they created a movement to not use the "OK Sign" because it now stands for white power? Same type of thing. Fringe people with a platform and then everyone gets outraged.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlZfJkmH...en-by=joerogan

Comment

Working...
                              X