RX Muscle: Turning Pro @ 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX Muscle: Turning Pro @ 60

No steroid talk, but a pretty good short interview.
    Obviously he on some kind of low dose with a bunch of assistant suppliments as he mentioned.
    Crazy as no matter how long you train. Your legs are the first to go as you get older. Older than dirt.

https://youtu.be/1PCaqhq1e3c

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

i don't get it. what are you trying to prove to yourself at that age and why is "going pro" of any importance? unless you are a top 15 pro you are making pennies. this guy is making nothing. as a matter of face he's probably spent 10 times as much as he's made on his quest to become a senior citizen pro. not hate just don't get it. if you have a legit chance to be a top 15 pro then go for it but wtf is he going to get out of this other then a smaller bank account and an early death? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      i don't get it. what are you trying to prove to yourself at that age and why is "going pro" of any importance? unless you are a top 15 pro you are making pennies. this guy is making nothing. as a matter of face he's probably spent 10 times as much as he's made on his quest to become a senior citizen pro. not hate just don't get it. if you have a legit chance to be a top 15 pro then go for it but wtf is he going to get out of this other then a smaller bank account and an early death? lol
      Did you watch the video?

Comment

Dude has been an accountant for a company that started during a recession for over 30 years.
        Im pretty sure he gives 2 fucks about the cash as he knows its like 1000 bucks at his level lol. Not even enough to cover your supps.
        Plus he is competing because he loves bodybuilding. He even says his genetics are shit compare to others back in his days. I'm sure he wanted to say the blacks.
        He does it cause he loves it and enjoys competing.
        I see nothing wrong with that.

Comment

i don't see anything wrong with improving yourself and being the best you can be. but competing with shit genetics as an elderly just doesn't make any sense to me. i don't understand what he gets out of it.

i understand the love of the gym, the scheduled meals, the lifestyle but getting up on stage as an old man with weak genetics and getting a shitty trophy with people saying "well he looks good for an old man" just isn't the definition of glory in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            i don't see anything wrong with improving yourself and being the best you can be. but competing with shit genetics as an elderly just doesn't make any sense to me. i don't understand what he gets out of it.

i understand the love of the gym, the scheduled meals, the lifestyle but getting up on stage as an old man with weak genetics and getting a shitty trophy with people saying "well he looks good for an old man" just isn't the definition of glory in my mind.
            Well he has been competing since the 70's. So its obviously like a drug.
            I can understand if he just started competing.
            It's for the love of the "sport" he does it.

Comment

yea your right. if it's something that gives him joy then more power to the fella.

Comment

Working...
              X