Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rules for uppers by ATF?

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...rs-as-firearm/

This shit could be bad....ARs are serial# by the lower receiver... Not the uppers...this can...will...get very confusing.....costly and create a lot of guns to possibly be illeagle...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

some clarification. next time you are confused rip you can always ask me first bro. ;)

this does not apply to regular semi-auto ARs at all.

A .50cal bolt action upper can be safely fired without a lower. Semi ARs cannot.

This shouldn’t be construed to apply to any other AR upper because they don’t work the same way.

The 50 upper contains the ammunition and is its own magazine and also handles the recoil.

A regular semi AR upper doesn't.
    fucken noob. a california fair weather faggot just had to explain the mechanics of a firearm to a hillbiller military fella. fucken sad days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      some clarification. next time you are confused rip you can always ask me first bro. ;)

fucken noob. a california fair weather faggot just had to explain the mechanics of a firearm to a hillbiller military fella. fucken sad days.
      You missed the point...again....dipshit....if the ATF says the uppers of AR need to start being serialized this can be construed buy scumbag political apponents of the 2nd and try to pass more bullshit laws impeading guns n gun ownership in the AR areana....open your eyes once in a while...

Now as far as the Redfish tacos...you don't eat real food so go eat you avacado mush chicken shit and worry about you figure.

Comment

No I didn't miss the point. That particular .50cal "AR" can be fired entirely from the upper. It's a totally different animal all together. The ATF is technically 100% correct here. By definition it is not an upper.

You are trying to argue that it's a slippery slope but in this case the argument doesn't stand.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

No I didn't miss the point. That particular .50cal "AR" can be fired entirely from the upper. It's a totally different animal all together. The ATF is technically 100% correct here. By definition it is not an upper.

You are trying to argue that it's a slippery slope but in this case the argument doesn't stand.

In your opnion....in mine....it is...

Comment

2+2 is 4.

Some things are facts not opinions.

Comment

It appears that Rip is trying to find a reason to be outraged about something & blame politicians. From my understanding of this, Bouncer is 100% correct.

Comment

rip is looking to be offended by everything! i remember when the old generation was hardened. this day and age we got old timers who bitch and moan 24/7. :D

Comment

rip is looking to be offended by everything! i remember when the old generation was hardened. this day and age we got old timers who bitch and moan 24/7. :D
                  Lmfao....

Comment

Working...
                  X