Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Coleman has 4 Broken Screws in his back again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman has 4 Broken Screws in his back again!!

He continues to destroy his body and the screws holding him together. This guy has an absolute mental condition.

"Trying my best to get this chest bigger. The only problem I seem to be having is that every time I’m seem to be making progress, a setback occurs. This time after my Dr visit yesterday, he informed me that there was 4 broken screws in my back. He told me that he needed to perform surgery immediately. The broken screws were holding a fusion together in my lower back and the discs were not going to fuse if I didn’t fix the broken screws and this would lead to greater problems in my back. You guys pray for your boy because I definitely need it."
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BlzISRrn...ronniecoleman8

And he expects people to pray for him? Gtfo with that attention shit!!... its not like you got hit by a car.
    You did to yourself ronnie boy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

i'm sure the doc told his dumb ass not to lift while the disks are fusing yet he does this over and over again. I've never seen this level of self destruction in bodybuilding in terms of weight training. whack.

Comment

So from what I remember they pulled the big screws out because of constant pain, so he just had little screws put in.

Dumbass won't let the shit heal and broke them little screws. He's going to be a cripple in a wheelchair.

Comment

yup. a bodybuilding legend doing his best to put himself into the ground. sad shit.

Comment

Working...
          X