Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    Bro I’m sure Bermuda does all inclusive

But a small boutique place near a beach would do lil ole me just fine anyway
    No they don't do all inclusive. Bermuda is small. They don't have the large family resorts and all that stuff you see in Mexico.

Most islands don't do all inclusive believe it or not. Jamaica, Dominican Republic, and Mexico make up the large majority.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      No they don't do all inclusive. Bermuda is small. They don't have the large family resorts and all that stuff you see in Mexico.

Most islands don't do all inclusive believe it or not. Jamaica, Dominican Republic, and Mexico make up the large majority.

Jamaica has all that good jerk chicken stuff and they speak English. My brother went there a couple years ago, I can't remember which city, and loved it. I went to an all inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic. It was very pretty but I ate sushi off a buffet and got food poisoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        You should know that the islands I listed don't do all inclusive. There is no all inclusive in Tortola, St Thomas, Cayman Islands, Bermuda etc...

All inclusive is Mexico, Dominic Republic, Jamaica etc..

St. Drama has got to have an all inclusive resort.

Fuck all inclusive. Stomach ache after three days of the same cheap ass food.

Comment

never heard of St. Drama. must be a new island. lol

Comment

Working...
          X