Butcherbox.com Ordering meats online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butcherbox.com Ordering meats online

Just subscribed and will post pics when it arrives. Anyone use these types of places who have meals prepped or meats like these?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I know about it. It's a little pricey but this is high quality, grass fed organic meat that's humanely treated.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
      I know about it. It's a little pricey but this is high quality, grass fed organic meat that's humanely treated.
      I thought the price in comparison to others and their quality of services, butcher seemed appropriate.

We will see when I get it

Comment

humanely treated???:rofl::rofl::rofl: still get a nail gun to the head and slaughtered like anything else..please this bullshit term? fucking thig is raised to be killed. period. maybe I'm missing these cows get weekly spa days or something...:D

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          humanely treated???:rofl::rofl::rofl: still get a nail gun to the head and slaughtered like anything else..please this bullshit term? fucking thig is raised to be killed. period. maybe I'm missing these cows get weekly spa days or something...:D
          Humanely treated means they aren't locked in cages and fed corn. They get to roam freely and eat grass. Same thing goes for chickens. The commercial farms stuff several to one cage and feed them corn and soy. The humanely treated chickens are pastured raised and are free to graze and eat bugs, worms and their natural diet.

You seriously needed me to explain this to you? There is a big fucking difference.

Comment

Bro he is kidding lol

Last guy that needs an education on killing meat
            Humanely treated means they aren't locked in cages and fed corn. They get to roam freely and eat grass. Same thing goes for chickens. The commercial farms stuff several to one cage and feed them corn and soy. The humanely treated chickens are pastured raised and are free to graze and eat bugs, worms and their natural diet.

You seriously needed me to explain this to you? There is a big fucking difference.

Comment

I’ve used those subscription services before but for the full meals, not just meat. I think it was Blue Apron? The meat they sent was amazing but the meals were terrible. I tried it out for a few weeks and cancelled it. It was much cheaper to get the meat in bulk from the local butcher near me and have them even package and cut the meat in pre-measured portions than pay for someone to come up with a full meal for me.

Comment

yup ^

this shit is all about convenience. it's never going to beat the quality/value of the meals that you can do yourself. sure, you can find quality delivery meal companies but if you were to make the same meal yourself with ingredients you bought in bulk it would literally be half the price. it makes sense for people that have no time because they are working all the time but rado you seem like you got the time bro. fuck home delivery convenience bs.

Comment

It's just the meats, like chicken, beef, bacon, etc....that is it.

I do understand getting these types of services, you're going to pay more for the convenience.

Comment

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

[emoji106][emoji122][emoji200][emoji201]

Comment

How long do you think your meat will last you? :hibb:

Comment

Grass fed ....yes sprayed with pesticides....lmfao

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk