Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European heatwave

115 degrees https://www.express.co.uk/news/weath...spain-portugal

it's not even getting into the 90's in London. high of 70's all next week. shit's mild. Portugal is closer to Africa then it is to you ho!

Comment

lmao

pasty skin pussies

Comment

You know its hot when you can fry an egg on your car. Until then stfu.

Comment

redback i live near a place hotter then anywhere in Australia has ever been. look up the average daily highs of death valley California. makes Australia seem more like Austria. :D

these are just averages this week. nowhere close to all time highs.

The official highest temperature ever recorded on earth is 56.7°C (134°F), which was measured at Greenland Ranch, Death Valley, California, USA.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/...d-temperature/

The air temperature of the aptly named Furnace Creek in Death Valley reaches a staggering average daily high of 115°F - making Death Valley the hottest place on Earth.

It gets even hotter on the ground: a measurement of 201°F was taken on July 15 1972 - just 11 degrees away from the boiling point of water.
          i win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            redback i live near a place hotter then anywhere in Australia has ever been. look up the average daily highs of death valley California. makes Australia seem more like Austria. :D

these are just averages this week. nowhere close to all time highs.

i win.

wrong

Comment

https://www.quora.com/Which-is-hotte...-or-California

You ever had 156 haha

Here's why officially one place in California is hotter than anywhere in Australia:

Death Valley California is the place where people with thermometers have recorded Highest recorded temperature

The temperature recorded was 134 degrees fahrenheit or 56.7 degrees celsius.

Here's why unofficially one place in Australia is hotter than anywhere in California:

Where Is the Hottest Place on Earth?

In 2003 a satellite recorded a temperature of 156.7 degrees fahrenheit or 69.3 degrees celsius in the Queensland Shrublands. Of course, no one was on the ground with a thermometer there to record the temperature and make sure the satellite was not picking up a really hot rock or something and was really reading the air temperature, so it does not count for world record purposes. An even hotter temperature was recorded in Iran by satellite.

To summarize:

According to satellites Australia is hotter than California ever has been. According to people holding thermometers California is hotter than Australia ever has been.

Comment

I spent the first half of my working life in construction. It is pretty hardcore doing heavy ass manual work up on a roof with no shade in summer when it gets over 120.

Comment

Lol read it again retard. What you posted was ground temperature. The hottest ground temperature I'm death valley was 200 something degrees. Read the article I posted. Australia has absolutely nothing on death valley. You know nothing.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

"making Death Valley the hottest place on Earth.

It gets even hotter on the ground: a measurement of 201°F was taken on July 15 1972 - just 11 degrees away from the boiling point of water"

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      "making Death Valley the hottest place on Earth.

It gets even hotter on the ground: a measurement of 201°F was taken on July 15 1972 - just 11 degrees away from the boiling point of water"

This statement was from the Article: According to satellites Australia is hotter than California ever has been. According to people holding thermometers California is hotter than Australia ever has been.

Comment

Trust the satelites!!

Comment

Read the actual record you stupid shit!

Comment

Fuck guinea world records. They just make all that stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                              Fuck guinea world records. They just make all that stuff up.
                              type "hottest place on earth" and pick any of the top 20 results you fucken idiot.

death valley has gotten up to just short of the boiling point of water on the ground you stupid mother fucker. you know nothing about heat or pizza pussy.

Comment

Working...
                              X