Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end is nigh

https://www.businessinsider.com/hsbc...or-life-2018-8

One of the world's largest banks says the planet is running out of resources and warns that neither governments nor companies are prepared for climate change.

planet stays the same size, population gets bigger and bigger. only 1 outcome. we are definitely going to have to colonize other planets if the human race is to survive long term.

Comment

I am a big fan of eugenics. Chemical castrate people that do not meet a physical and intellectual requirements to reproduce. It is a humane way to decrease the population while improving humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        planet stays the same size, population gets bigger and bigger. only 1 outcome. we are definitely going to have to colonize other planets if the human race is to survive long term.
        Nope...WWIII has the potential to reset the population...just reelect Trump I'm sure it's on his agenda...lmao

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Nope...WWIII has the potential to reset the population...just reelect Trump I'm sure it's on his agenda...lmao

A war won't fix a warming planet and depleted resources.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            A war won't fix a warming planet and depleted resources.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
            It'll put the population in check......if it's a good enough one...lol

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
              I am a big fan of eugenics. Chemical castrate people that do not meet a physical and intellectual requirements to reproduce. It is a humane way to decrease the population while improving humanity.
              God damn Hitler over here. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                God damn Hitler over here. :rofl:
                The U.S. practiced it in the past and I don't want to kill anyone, just let them die off of old age without reproducing.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                  The U.S. practiced it in the past and I don't want to kill anyone, just let them die off of old age without reproducing.
                  Love this guy.....lololo

Comment

Working...
                  X