Raccoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raccoons

This is the 3rd one I caught in the last 2 weeks. We never had a problem with them being destructive before. We have an iron rod in the ground with 2 bird feeders at the top. One with seed and one for humming birds. F'n coons climb the rod at night time and drag the feeders back into the woods. lol They are cute looking animals but can be mean. When I pick the traps up they always growl and try to claw/bite me.

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    This is the 3rd one I caught in the last 2 weeks. We never had a problem with them being destructive before. We have an iron rod in the ground with 2 bird feeders at the top. One with seed and one for humming birds. F'n coons climb the rod at night time and drag the feeders back into the woods. lol They are cute looking animals but can be mean. When I pick the traps up they always growl and try to claw/bite me.

Coon will eat your ass up!!! Mean mutherfucker. Smart smart animals...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lip, you probably make coon burgers!

Comment

what you gonna do with the little fella? looks like bori.

Comment

Lip, you probably make coon burgers!
          I have had them BBQ before, all dark meat not that great eating. But better the stale crackers n moldy peanut butter...:D

Comment

If it was up to me I'd cap him gangsta style :D... But I promised my kids to relocate him. Thing is you have to take them 10 miles away or they'll find their way back "home".

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              I have had them BBQ before, all dark meat not that great eating. But better the stale crackers n moldy peanut butter...:D
              I have a ton of turkey and deer at my house - Small vegy garden too. I'm on well water and septic, so I'd be good for a while. :D

B would be selling all his hormona for a slice of bread. lol
              Last edited by Chadd77; 08-10-18, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I have a ton of turkey and deer at my house - Small vegy garden too. I'm on well water and septic, so I'd be good for a while. :D

B would be selling all his hormona for a slice of bread. lol
                i'll take whatever i need. you gotta remember all the defenseless fags i live around. what they gonna do throw there frapachina at me? :hibb:

Comment

Coon? Racist fucks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope he fucks you up and give you rabies you mutherfuka u.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I kissed that coon right on the lips then drop kicked it into the woods!

Comment

I've never had the desire to try it but some people I know eat raccoon burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          what you gonna do with the little fella? looks like bori.
                          Lol

Comment

Wtf is that thing. Looks like an inbreed koala.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                              Wtf is that thing. Looks like an inbreed koala.
                              Fucking aussi.....lolo

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X