Rethinking infidelity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rethinking infidelity

No impulse posting, just have the patience to watch it through and listen.

This woman is very very aware.

https://www.ted.com/talks/esther_per...-next#t-282648

Haven't seen this yet but some of this TeD talks are great...

Comment

All relationships have an expiry date.

I've been single 10 months now and I love it. All you need is a few friends you fuck now and then and kick them out when your done.

I no longer need to worry about her family BBQ's, impressing friends, baby showers etc. Fuck that shit. Noone needs that.

I had a client afew weeks ago who has a smokin hot thai wife who does all his cooking and cleaning and lets him fuck who-ever he wants in exchange for a roof over her head. He said it was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Comment

More on topic...I knew of a couple survived her cheating. She came clean with him and told him everything and then gave him the green light to go out and have fun. He did.

5 years later they are still married with 2 kids.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          All relationships have an expiry date.

I no longer need to worry about her family BBQ's, impressing friends, baby showers etc. Fuck that shit. Noone needs that.
          :rofl:

Comment

I’m not pro cheating or pro relationships, I just think she explains a lot of stuff

Comment

Not sure how a marriage could be healthy if there is cheating. Even if it is ok with the other person. But to each their own.

Mr I, are you in a relationship now?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post

haha that hits close to home. i hate that shit.

BUT. my girl is smoking hot, double D tits, a tiny waist, and a fat ass.. on top of that she's got the best personality I've ever seen. we never fight and she's always happy and doing her best to make me smile if i'm in a mood.

so for my situation I can put up with those things you mentioned because she's worth the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  haha that hits close to home. i hate that shit.

BUT. my girl is smoking hot, double D tits, a tiny waist, and a fat ass.. on top of that she's got the best personality I've ever seen. we never fight and she's always happy and doing her best to make me smile if i'm in a mood.

so for my situation I can put up with those things you mentioned because she's worth the trouble.
                  Yep, lots of things I would rather not do too but I feel the same. My wife is amazing so I'll put up with it! As she puts up with all my shit! :D

Comment

Funny this topic come up.

Sat outside talking to the neighbor last night for 3 hours about him catching his wife cheating.

Their younger than my wife & I so their always having friends over cooking out and drinking.

The problem is his wife is hot and most of the friends [ coworker ]they have over are single guys and he definitely puts a lot of trust in his friends because he's always leaving them alone while him & a buddy ride off on the four wheelers for a while.

At first I thought him & his wife were looking for a threesome or something like that having all those guys over but I was wrong.

He's hurt because he considered this guy [ coworker ] a friend

Comment

She brings up a point that I found interesting. Technology added different ways someone can cheat. Like being “secretly active on a dating app”. But I think the accessibility of such apps is the breeding ground of cheating. Being able to meet someone doesn’t require work anymore. You open up Tinder, swipe a few times, arrange to meet and you’ve got a hookup.

I’ve been in plenty of situations where the person I’m meeting up is married or in a serious relationship and is unfulfilled in some way so they downloaded some dating app to find someone to fill that void. Literally.

Comment

Working...
                      X